Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New midfielders

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

Amongst the transfer rumours we haven't been linked with many decent midfielders yet. I'd like to see a good midfield anchorman brought in and a new play maker and at least one more pure midfielder as opposed to a winger. In my opinion it is a priority to protect the back four and to exert more control in midfield. I'd like to see Michael Brown here as an anchor man, any suggestions for affordable or free midfield players?

Re: New midfielders

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am

JayCee wrote:Amongst the transfer rumours we haven't been linked with many decent midfielders yet. I'd like to see a good midfield anchorman brought in and a new play maker and at least one more pure midfielder as opposed to a winger. In my opinion it is a priority to protect the back four and to exert more control in midfield. I'd like to see Michael Brown here as an anchor man, any suggestions for affordable or free midfield players?

There's a QPR fan on the other board who is saying that we have had a joint bid of £150 k accepted for Lee Cook and Martin Rowlands and they should be signing for us on Friday. Dunno if he's on a wind up, but I'm hoping he is - great signings a few years back, but injuries seem to have taken their toll on both of them lately.

Re: New midfielders

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm

THATS A DEAL AND HALF ID RIP THERE ARMS OFF IF THATS THE CASE Lee Cook Is Awsome and Rowlands would hold lovely