Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taylor to bristol

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am

my mate from bristol seems to think they've got him!!! does anybody know anything more on this? i'd be gutted if he chooses them over us!!

Re: Taylor to bristol

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 am

thehumblegringo wrote:my mate from bristol seems to think they've got him!!! does anybody know anything more on this? i'd be gutted if he chooses them over us!!

Seems to be playing us off against each other, but unless they offer him sh!t loads of money our club would look the better prospect for him ...............

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm

so be it i only want players who want to play for us if goes else where then he wasnt commited to us lets get on and find someone else that goes for all of our targets we wont get them all and until they have signed i wont get too excited and wont feel to down if they dont come off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: plenty of time for mm to get it right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm

dont mean to affend you but i think this is a wind up. due to the fact you have made 2 different topics saying hes going to bristol. why is that needed? plus on the bristol forums there is nothing :roll: