Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Stadium..... Zip Line 17th July 2011

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi, We probably all know someone or may personally have been affected by cancer. I personally lost my Brother in Law and my Mother her partner and also have friends who have lost loved ones to this terrible disease.

For this reason i have decided to support the wonderful work that the Marie Curie Cancer Care carry out and to raise as much money as possible for this very worthwhile charity.

In order to do this I will be combining one of my life long passions along with an andrenaline rush! Now all you that know me will know that i am a mad passionate Cardiff City Fan and when the opportunity rose to ride a zip line a 100 ft over the Cardiff City Stadium, while at the same time raising as much money as possible for Marie Curie Cancer Care then the opportunity was too great to miss! :ayatollah: :D

So there you have it on the 17th July i will be 'hurtling' over the Cardiff City Stadium and at the same time with your help be raising a large amount towards the tremendous work that Madame Curie Cancer Care do. Therefore any donation never mind however large or small will be gratefully accepted. :old:

Donations can be made at http://www.justgiving.com/jeff-cleaton or if you prefer to send a cheque make a pledge or make a personal donation please PM me.

Many thanks in advance to all who decide to pledge money or donate... Jeff Cleaton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Stadium..... Zip Line 17th July 2011

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can i do it ??????

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Nice 1 Jeff ...... good luck and well worthwhile , I will sort something out with you :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Nice 1 Jeff ...... good luck and well worthwhile , I will sort something out with you :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Cheers Mart, Should be quite an experience heart in the mouth job bit like watching City in the Play Offs :D

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can i do it ??????

Yes you can Mate just go to the Marie Curie web site and look for Cardiff Zip Line 2011 we can form a team if you like :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ok i lost my nan to cancer so how do i get sponserd

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ok i lost my nan to cancer so how do i get sponserd

What do you want to do mate? Do you want to part in the event if so you can either sign up independently on the Marie curie website. Or if you want to PM me your details you could join myself as part of a team and we could raise the money together?

Or if you just want to make a donation in memory of your Nan then just go to my justgiving page listed in my original post and anyone else who wants to make a donation can do the same thing.

I am hoping to raise at least £250 for Marie Curie Cancer Care and i know with the help of City fans i will be able to reach this target :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 am

My Mrs works at Holme Tower and believe me this is a really worthwhile cause. The care that patients recieve there is absolutely first class and enables them to see out there last days with dignity.