Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OLIFINJANA

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Would you sign OLI on a permanant basis ? :o :o :o

Re: OLIFINJANA

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

definatly. 100% asap

but lets hear the traditional replies that are due.....he went missing and didnt perform blah blah blah

in a small squad with no competition for his place when he clearly needed a rest and a push and was poorly managed by dave jones. hell everyone needed a rest and better managment. oli is class at this level

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Could'nt agree more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

No, not for me sorry

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

GarethGardner wrote:No, not for me sorry

Nor me,went missin in far too many games last season,when he was on form he was an asset but if he wasnt playin well he was terrible there was never anything in between which is why so many teams last season just ploughed straight through the centre.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 pm

b class maybe

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm

its a tough call.with the right players,otherwise he could be a massive liability and realistically we cant expect too many players of aaron ramseys quality to drop by. i agree totally mismanaged by DJ though and was never really comfortable in his role and we did seem to miss him when he was injured

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm

I wouldn't object to him coming back but needs to be coached must better. He showed he has the potential so he has something.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 pm

When he was good there was no better defensive midfielder in the league last season but unfortunately his performances went downhill as the season went on which I think could of been a lot down to fatigue but if that was the case why didn't Dave Jones play Gavin Rae for a couple of matches to let Oli recover?

I'd welcome him back but do feel there's younger and better players out there we could attract, Gunnarsson for one although that seems to have gone a bit quiet now despite his wikipedia saying we're his current club?
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

jezzy666 wrote:definatly. 100% asap

but lets hear the traditional replies that are due.....he went missing and didnt perform blah blah blah

in a small squad with no competition for his place when he clearly needed a rest and a push and was poorly managed by dave jones. hell everyone needed a rest and better managment. oli is class at this level

the traditional replies are justified i think,a proffesional athlete that cannot last a season,you yourself have stated why critisism is justified,having no competion for a place shoildnt make you a lazy b*stard should it,but like you this is only my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm

no chance,

went missing way more times than played well. ridiculous wages, why would we re sign players who failed last time... ie. bothroyd oli, koumas etc..

lets move on and bring in new players ...

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

No Thanks

He cant pass a ball more than 1 yard

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

He could be better under Malky. In the holding role he's pretty decent, but fresh blood would be better

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

He is shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:He is shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no,really,what do you think of him :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

he's currently up at treforest doing a FAW 'B' licence coaching badge

perhaps a player / coach role is on the cards !

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

No thanks,he makes to many mistakes and goes down like a feather to often.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Oh my good lord no, we just got rid of Gavin Rae why sign the mark 2 version?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Too inconsistent for me !

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

No thanks.