Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHITTS GOING NOWHERE

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Contrary to rumours Whitts won't be going anywhere this Summer. He loves Cardiff hence why he signed a new deal, and to all you haters who go on about his pace, I'd rather someone who guarantees as many goals as he does a season than Burkey. Whitts signed a contract and has shown great loyalty. I 100 percent know he will be here come August 7th

Re: WHITTS GOING NOWHERE

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Hope your right :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Halle-fooking-lujah, Sense at last :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

I hope he stays i love whitts

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

just rumours of him going,im sure he stays :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:08 pm

dont see him as a typical mm type of player

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:dont see him as a typical mm type of player

Typical MM player ? Please elaborate.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:dont see him as a typical mm type of player

What you mean consistently one of the best payers in the Championship? I think City fans need to remember he's a wide man who played Center Mid last season and still chipped in with ten plus goals.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Yes cecil, did he quash rumours of him leaving last time u spoke?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

eugehop10 wrote:Yes cecil, did he quash rumours of him leaving last time u spoke?

Eugehop10 .. He did mate, spoke to him on Saturday, heavy one!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Replies coming in thick n fast ahem

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

rumours about whitts leaving for the past 2 or 3 seasons, think he is a loyal player and he has some good qualities to his game but has a few negatives such as his pace but i'm sure he can work on that. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

lewis91 wrote:rumours about whitts leaving for the past 2 or 3 seasons, think he is a loyal player and he has some good qualities to his game but has a few negatives such as his pace but i'm sure he can work on that. :ayatollah:

not sure pace is something you can work on :lol:
Pace is great but he has so much more to his game, massively underrated in my opinion. Very clever player and a very important player for us.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
lewis91 wrote:rumours about whitts leaving for the past 2 or 3 seasons, think he is a loyal player and he has some good qualities to his game but has a few negatives such as his pace but i'm sure he can work on that. :ayatollah:

not sure pace is something you can work on :lol:
Pace is great but he has so much more to his game, massively underrated in my opinion. Very clever player and a very important player for us.

he just has to open his legs up a bit more :lol: :lol:
his passing and distribution is brilliant and some of the goals he has put in over the past season or 2 have been quality. would like to see what role malky puts him in and hopefully we can see him at his best a bit more often :ayatollah: