Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY NOT SUPPORT..

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Our players. Some many threads are slagging off this player or that player, this coach or that coach, abuse to other posters. Blah Blah Blah. Just stop moaning. Jay was good for us. Whits is still our player yet some are slagging him off. Just SUPPORT the club, the players, get behind everything this club stands for and lets get to where we want to be. Its too easy to bring people down, much harder to build them up.

Re: WHY NOT SUPPORT..

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Totally agree, a lot of fans seem to enjoy it.
We have a thread about Witts and people even chuck in McPhail just to have a dig at him as well.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

About time! Well said! Put your foot down with a firm hand.
Encouragement is what is required, not slagging off.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Well said ! Whitts and mcphail have been great servants to the club! They were part of a team I will never forget getting us to a wembley Fa cup final and deserve respect.Past couple of years has seen a growth in these sorts of threads can't put my finger on why maybe its because they havn't seen the crap we used to play 10-15 years ago but that shouldn't be an excuse.If your a Cardiff fan support your team especially the two mentioned because theyre great servants to the club! Somthng you can't say about "Fans Favourites" Bukre chopra and bothroyd!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:47 pm

So people can't actually have or express opinions unless they are "Player X is sooo cool and amazing"?

Still, if you believe that makes you a better fan than realists...

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51581

I never slated him.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm

nerd wrote:So people can't actually have or express opinions unless they are "Player X is sooo cool and amazing"?

Still, if you believe that makes you a better fan than realists...

Of course you can have an opinion on a player! Its when people slag players off thats when you question they're support! Fair enough saying he hasn't got pace etc and thats a weakness to his game! But calling him a lazy wanker and the old classic " ill drive him there my self" don't you think its abit odd and unfair on a player who has been fantastic over the past couple of years! where sumone like burke who had a very poor season last year gets all the plaudits becuase he rungs around non stop for the time hes on the pitch!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Our players. Some many threads are slagging off this player or that player, this coach or that coach, abuse to other posters. Blah Blah Blah. Just stop moaning. Jay was good for us. Whits is still our player yet some are slagging him off. Just SUPPORT the club, the players, get behind everything this club stands for and lets get to where we want to be. Its too easy to bring people down, much harder to build them up.

SOME people will simply NEVER be happy unless they're talking the club and/or its management and players down....

Responding to the negativos accounts for the majority of my posts on this (still great) MB

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: