Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shortlived, i,m back anyone wanna wife??

Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 pm

She is not happy about this, but what the hell...... Nukes and Aherne i used to like you pair, ;) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Shortlived, i,m back anyone wanna wife??

Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm

supercoops wrote:She is not happy about this, but what the hell...... Nukes and Aherne i used to like you pair, ;) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WELCOME BACK :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm

WELL DONE ON MANNING UP! .... WHO NEEDS A WIFE NOW THESE DAYS ANYWAY! ... WE GOT MICROWAVES, AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES, REMOTE CONTROLS AND EVEN LIFE LIKE RUBBER DOLLS! ... ENJOY THE PEACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:WELL DONE ON MANNING UP! .... WHO NEEDS A WIFE NOW THESE DAYS ANYWAY! ... WE GOT MICROWAVES, AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES, REMOTE CONTROLS AND EVEN LIFE LIKE RUBBER DOLLS! ... ENJOY THE PEACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

I knew you wouldnt be able to stay away, ive tried and failed :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Your back !! theres a Goodwillie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:13 pm

bluecyw wrote:I knew you wouldnt be able to stay away, ive tried and failed :lol:

i ashamed, for not having the will power, you can have my mrs if you want...lol :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 pm

supercoops wrote:
bluecyw wrote:I knew you wouldnt be able to stay away, ive tried and failed :lol:

i ashamed, for not having the will power, you can have my mrs if you want...lol :D :ayatollah:

Been there already thanks :lol: :ayatollah:
Welcome back!!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Your back !! theres a Goodwillie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feck off Nukes mun, get back to your forum piss ups and leave me alone, alot of humble pie has been eaten latley, BTW, (GOODWILLIE???) GOODFANNY More like, meetmymrs.com.... :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm

supercoops wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Your back !! theres a Goodwillie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feck off Nukes mun, get back to your forum piss ups and leave me alone, alot of humble pie has been eaten latley, BTW, (GOODWILLIE???) GOODFANNY More like, meetmymrs.com.... :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You gonna come on one of our Forum piss ups Supercoops ? Or will you have to ask the Wife :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Didn't last long :lol: :lol: .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Supercoops, you now have to come on the Forum Piss up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Marc wrote:Didn't last long :lol: :lol: .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Supercoops, you now have to come on the Forum Piss up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Defo, i like this camping "Malacky" pardon the pun... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

I'll have your missus

£2m you'll have to pay me to take her so I can go and buy Goodwillie for City and get the deal done.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

supercoops wrote:
Marc wrote:Didn't last long :lol: :lol: .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Supercoops, you now have to come on the Forum Piss up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Defo, i like this camping "Malacky" pardon the pun... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Put your name down Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Marc where is your Forum piss up thread ?