Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: update from............

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Goodwillie was due to arrive today thats all I know at this moment :ayatollah

but its not looking so good Hmm

:

here he goes look :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Goodwillie was due to arrive today thats all I know at this moment :ayatollah:

but its not looking so good Hmm

is that a posh way of saying Goodwillie was due to cumm today??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 pm

MM was still down the Vale 5 mins ago. His car was the only one left outside the complex> Working hard fair play!

PS a silver BMW 5 series in case your interested. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

griff105 wrote:MM was still down the Vale 5 mins ago. His car was the only one left outside the complex> Working hard fair play!

PS a silver BMW 5 series in case your interested. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

haha griff on the case now to :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Can't somebody else get down the Vale and have a bloody look then! :)

I'd go, but it'd take me an hour and a half from Tenby! :) :ayatollah:

I will in the future start going back down there now DJ has gone :lol: :ayatollah:

Uh nothing to do with the fact you have put on a bit of weight since starting this forum?

Getting a bit worried about th members on this forum. After stitching up Chopra, Bywater, JLS aand Bothroyd last season now us reporting strangers at the Vale I bet MM gives an induction to all the new guys informing them not to upset the AAMB.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Can't somebody else get down the Vale and have a bloody look then! :)

I'd go, but it'd take me an hour and a half from Tenby! :) :ayatollah:

I will in the future start going back down there now DJ has gone :lol: :ayatollah:

Uh nothing to do with the fact you have put on a bit of weight since starting this forum?

Getting a bit worried about th members on this forum. After stitching up Chopra, Bywater, JLS aand Bothroyd last season now us reporting strangers at the Vale I bet MM gives an induction to all the new guys informing them not to upset the AAMB.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

We're at the middle of the week already.

I hope the club manage to secure the 2 anticipated signings by the weekend. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm

If it's Goodwillie and Taylor then I'll be happy.

Earnie is class and I'd have him and Goodwillie, but if it came down to just one then it's definitely Goodwillie !

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Wasnt Jorn Shwinkendorf was it? :D