Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodwilie The Ghost !!!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So many rumours flying around one minute he was at the vale next minute he is playing tonight the man is like a ghost

He is either here or not i think annis knows whats gong down so tell us please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Goodwilie The Ghost !!!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 pm

or both :o
or no one knows :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

he IS playing tonight. but he could of easily come down here before. but why would he play? i think its all going down hill AGAIN! :|

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So many rumours flying around one minute he was at the vale next minute he is playing tonight the man is like a ghost

He is either here or not i think annis knows whats gong down so tell us please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be fair I don't think Annis has any clue whatsoever what's going on, I believe Earnshaw was due to sign by yesterday at the latest ;)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

MalkyM wrote:

To be fair I don't think Annis has any clue whatsoever what's going on, I believe Earnshaw was due to sign by yesterday at the latest ;)

Just passing on beliefs and information.......If it doesnt happen then it dosent happen.....Dosent bother me but you are just on this forum to irritate people.Havent you got homework to do???????????

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

MalkyM wrote:

in all fairness im not sure many people know. annis is only telling us his opinion like many others on this site. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:he IS playing tonight. but he could of easily come down here before. but why would he play? i think its all going down hill AGAIN! :|

theres no way a 2 million transfer would be signed and sealed before a court case carrying a possible lengthy jail sentence.i still think we are in pole position to sign him and things will really get interseting towards the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:he IS playing tonight. but he could of easily come down here before. but why would he play? i think its all going down hill AGAIN! :|

theres no way a 2 million transfer would be signed and sealed before a court case carrying a possible lengthy jail sentence.i still think we are in pole position to sign him and things will really get interseting towards the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i was thinking that i hope your right.. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm

englishbluebird wrote:

i was thinking that i hope your right.. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

piroteczz wrote:
MalkyM wrote:

Just passing on beliefs and information.......If it doesnt happen then it dosent happen.....Dosent bother me but you are just on this forum to irritate people.Havent you got homework to do???????????

What's your problem? I wasn't having a go at Annis or anybody else. The guy was asking him what was going on and I said to be fair Annis probably doesn't have a clue, like everybody else

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:but why would he play?

Probably because he is under contract to Dundee United?