Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you are at the Vale....

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

......take a bloody camera! That way, it clears up these "I've seen someone with a head, two legs and two arms" threads. One of us will get it then. Just a thought

Re: If you are at the Vale....

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:......take a bloody camera! That way, it clears up these "I've seen someone with a head, two legs and two arms" threads. One of us will get it then. Just a thought

pretty hard when you doing gym session tho :evil:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:......take a bloody camera! That way, it clears up these "I've seen someone with a head, two legs and two arms" threads. One of us will get it then. Just a thought

:lol: well put the effort in next time! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

To be fair, if your in the gym id rather see photos of the birds in their best leatards working it please :D

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

To be fair, if your in the gym id rather see photos of the birds in their best leatards working it please :D

plenty of hot women down there to be honest

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

you would rather hot girls in leatards than a goodwillie :lol: :lol: fair point :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

you would rather hot girls in leatards than a goodwillie :lol: :lol: fair point :lol:[/quote]

They could form part of our new strikeforce, "big up top" :D

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

To be fair, if your in the gym id rather see photos of the birds in their best leatards working it please :D[/quote]

you would rather hot girls in leatards than a goodwillie :lol: :lol: fair point :lol:[/quote]

A bit of c***ts alright but there's nothing like the real thing. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

They could form part of our new strikeforce, "big up top" :D[/quote]

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

youd have to be discreet, taking pics of birds in the gym could get you booted out!