can i still apply for olympic tickets

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm

the official website doesnt seem to want to let me in :ayatollah:

Re: can i still apply for olympic tickets

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

wot tickets you after mate?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:wot tickets you after mate?

100 metre sprint, :D ,womens footy in millenium :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

i work for thomas cook and we have the only contract outside the ballot to sell tickets..

i know we have the womens football , but believe the 100 & 200 mtre heats and finals are sold out apart from hospitality packages, of which are stupid money.

if you go on to thomas cook sport london 2012 website , there is extra allocation added daily, just have a look..

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i work for thomas cook and we have the only contract outside the ballot to sell tickets..

i know we have the womens football , but believe the 100 & 200 mtre heats and finals are sold out apart from hospitality packages, of which are stupid money.

if you go on to thomas cook sport london 2012 website , there is extra allocation added daily, just have a look..

i was joking bout the 100 metres,will have a look at footy,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 pm

i was joking bout the 100 metres,will have a look at footy,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

there is also some good deals for both semi finals at wembley, you get a hotel in london b&b , underground pass and match ticket total cost £99 quid..

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i was joking bout the 100 metres,will have a look at footy,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

there is also some good deals for both semi finals at wembley, you get a hotel in london b&b , underground pass and match ticket total cost £99 quid..[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: