Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CRAIG BELLAMY "

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

They know each other from there Norwich days and they still speak regularly. So the answer is yes Malky would want him

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Craig Bellamy as Said earlier in Carl and Top Cats posts,Bells will be back from his Hols this Weekend and then he is off next Tuesday straight to Man City to TRY and sort something out, We will All have to be Patient. CRAIG BELLAMY WITH OUT DOUBT WANTS TO FINISH HIS CAREER WITH CARDIFF CITY and THE MALAYSIANS WANT HIM 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes not going to cardiff again annis

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

correct me if im wrong but thought VT and TG would have told all the candidates through jenkins that bellars would be with cardiff if he gets out of his man city contract ?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

George99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Craig Bellamy as Said earlier in Carl and Top Cats posts,Bells will be back from his Hols this Weekend and then he is off next Tuesday straight to Man City to TRY and sort something out, We will All have to be Patient. CRAIG BELLAMY WITH OUT DOUBT WANTS TO FINISH HIS CAREER WITH CARDIFF CITY and THE MALAYSIANS WANT HIM 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes not going to cardiff again annis

Why George ?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

binero wrote:correct me if im wrong but thought VT and TG would have told all the candidates through jenkins that bellars would be with cardiff if he gets out of his man city contract ?

Correct binero :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 pm

top cat glad me and you are singing off the same hyme sheet lol :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

binero wrote:top cat glad me and you are singing off the same hyme sheet lol :ayatollah:

And I agree with you Both :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Ben wrote:but does malky want him?

Did you actually say that??? Does Malky want one of the best players in the English league???

Weird...

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

binero wrote:top cat glad me and you are singing off the same hyme sheet lol :ayatollah:

Bellers and MM -Were together at NORWICH for the seasons 1998 t0 2000 seasons :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Am I right in saying this Top Cat? BELLERS is doing everything he can to play for us next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Am I right in saying this Top Cat? BELLERS is doing everything he can to play for us next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would say YES - Annis...Bellers will be back this weekend,im still trying to find out when MAN CITY go back to pre-season training.
Most premier clubs are back next week or the week after...We should know more in that time :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Am I right in saying this Top Cat? BELLERS is doing everything he can to play for us next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would say YES - Annis...Bellers will be back this weekend,im still trying to find out when MAN CITY go back to pre-season training.
Most premier clubs are back next week or the week after...We should know more in that time :ayatollah:

I'm sure that Mancini said, on Sky Sports News earlier, that they were all due back in on July 6th. I may have misheard, but it would tally up with what you're saying TopCat. Also, he's apparently no longer interested in signing that bloke from Udinese, which was the main reason for the story

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Cheers leeweb :ayatollah: i did not catch that interview on Sky,but thanks for the update :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 pm

brewer918 wrote:
The truth wrote:Here we go again everyone licking Bellamys racist arse. The guy is an out and out Racist should never have played for this great club

how the hell can he be racist when his close friend & bodyguard is black ?????????????????????

& the fact he runs his footy charity in sierra leonne!! :?

Exactly Brewer, I'd just ignore him.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

If he comes and I hope he does, he needs to be here ASAP to get a full pre season under his belt. This was why he atrated a little slowly last season.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

could (the truth) please explain why he accuses bellamy of being racist thats a very strong statement to make unless you have very strong evidence of this i'd withdraw that statement if i was you

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:55 pm

The truth wrote:I grew up with him, and know exactly what he is like

Did he score all the goals in your street and not pass the ball to you often enough...Awwww! :roll: