Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baby Hospital-ITV now

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 pm

This programme really puts your problems into perspective. Seeing the little babies in the intensive care unit is awful and when some dont make it it is heartbreaking.

2 of my 4 kids spent time in hospital at young ages (Tommy when he was 6 weeks old and little Sam for the 1st week of his life) and for a time it was touch and go.

Family is the most important thing-spare a thought for the littles ones that didnt make it.

Re: Baby Hospital-ITV now

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Well said mate. We have just had a little girl but 2 years ago we lost our new born little girl. Nothing in my life will be as bad as what I have been through. Really feel for the people on that program. :(

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

mate watching programmes like this when people with kids like ourselves do put things into perspective!! its sad but i wont watch them because they are to upsetting for me!! my other half goes mad becuase i wont watch them!!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Kanester wrote:Well said mate. We have just had a little girl but 2 years ago we lost our new born little girl. Nothing in my life will be as bad as what I have been through. Really feel for the people on that program. :(

The programme brought tears to my eyes-really sad.

Congratulations on your new addition.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 am

Lost my Granddaughter 2 years ago.(worse time of my life) I love watching cardiff and got involved with defending our repetation for years. But i dont realy care if we lose games or dont get promotion now there's more to life than football but it took me 35 years to realise it.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

Lost my beautiful daughter 30 years ago when she was three..... Still raw today !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: