Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why have we only signed 1player?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I understand there are some in the pipeline but we need about 10 players!

Re: why have we only signed 1player?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 pm

coz its not july yet ?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Jenks wrote:I understand there are some in the pipeline but we need about 10 players!

because its harder than clicked are fingers. conway on the other hand, hes already a legend in my eyes :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Don't panic yet, there's still plenty of time.

The time to be concerned is when Annis and Carl tell us to panic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

a horse with no name wrote:coz its not july yet ?

The players are back in training next Monday and they havent got enough players to form two sides to play against each other in training.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Jenks wrote:I understand there are some in the pipeline but we need about 10 players!

Its to give you something to moan and worry about

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Hopefully some more soon longer time they got to gel the better and also adapt to their new surroundings.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Jenks - the players who are out of contract at the moment are looking for the best deal for themslves,thats why they are going from club to club for their best interest.

In a months time the young players eg. the ones Under 23-21 WILL NOT Be in their premier league 25 man squad,so will be loaned out to Championship sides.

Also this is one of the last weeks when players come back from their holidays...Plenty of time still to bag a player or 2345678 ;)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Basically MM is looking for the better players rather than the quicker signings.
If I was a free agent I'd weight as long as possible fit the right deal.