Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodie is MM's NO.1 Target this summer......

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 pm

player knows it, agent knows it, his best mate knows it, Malaysians know it that is why we will get him ;)

Re: Goodie is MM's NO.1 Target this summer......

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:player knows it, agent knows it, his best mate knows it, Malaysians know it that is why we will get him ;)

I Believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 pm

David Goodwillie will be a bluebird.....I hope! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:player knows it, agent knows it, his best mate knows it, Malaysians know it that is why we will get him ;)

I'm picturing the scene

"Listen Vinnie, If we pay £2.5m for this lad, trust me, he will be worth double that by
xmas, and quadruple that by next summer"... and Vinnie opening his wallet.

As opposed to another scenario had misery guts still been here>...

"listen Vinnie, Koumas is ready now, it takes him a season or two to get into the
swing of it, let me go get him back... oh and can Lee Naylor have a pay rise, he
is hitting form just at the right time... and Vinnie throwing himself under a bus

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I'm picturing the scene

"Listen Vinnie, If we pay £2.5m for this lad, trust me, he will be worth double that by

"listen Vinnie, Koumas is ready now, it takes him a season or two to get into the
swing of it, let me go get him back... oh and can Lee Naylor have a pay rise, he
is hitting form just at the right time... and Vinnie throwing himself under a bus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I'm picturing the scene

Made my day lol