Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I really hope Klitscho knocks Haye out!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 am

Midfield general wrote:I can't stand Haye, he has no class as a individual at all. Probably dislike him as much as Amir Khan!!!!

If Klitchko starts off with his hands up high, working behind the jab, then Haye
will start looking for angles to come in, and will leave himself open to the Klitchko
left hook.

The white boy will beat the black boy!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 am

hayes confident in his ability and all the verbal just increases pay per view buys which means hes doing his job really.both men have never fought anyone quite like their opponent so its really gonna be a fascinating fight,klitschkos jab and poise v hayes power punches and explosiveness

i just hope the best man wins without any controversey as the heavy weight division needs an almighty shot in the arm right now

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

englishbluebird wrote:hayes confident in his ability and all the verbal just increases pay per view buys which means hes doing his job really.both men have never fought anyone quite like their opponent so its really gonna be a fascinating fight,klitschkos jab and poise v hayes power punches and explosiveness

i just hope the best man wins without any controversey as the heavy weight division needs an almighty shot in the arm right now

The verbals are something I hate about certain boxers. It shows a lack of respect.

I understand the need to sell the fight, but mugging an opponent off aint my cup of tea

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

Midfield general wrote:I can't stand Haye, he has no class as a individual at all. Probably dislike him as much as Amir Khan!!!!

its all about getting bums on seats and pay per view :roll: eubank calzaghe benn hamed ali and on and on all did it.
i hope haye smashes that big prick to bits :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 am

Haye hasn't beaten anyone of note in the heavyweight division yet and he's got this big fight.

Who the f**k are John Ruiz and Valuev? And don't get me started on Audley :roll:

Maybe he will come up trumps and I hope he does (slightly) because I'm not a massive fan of the Klitschko's anyway. They would never have coped with Holyfield, Lewis and Tyson in their prime. But at the moment he will not go down as a great, I wouldn't class him as a British great yet to be honest. We'll see come saturday how he does and he could really raise his stock.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 am

I don't mind Haye. He knows what he's doing and it's all part of his promotion. You can tell him and Klitschko are in cahoots over what they say to each other and how they react to each other. I've lost interest in this division though because this sort of theatre is more suited to the WWE than professional boxing.

Give me 'Money' Mayweather any day of the year! Wait, that kind of contradicts what I say above! :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 am

Aberblue89 wrote:Haye hasn't beaten anyone of note in the heavyweight division yet and he's got this big fight.

Who the f**k are John Ruiz and Valuev? And don't get me started on Audley :roll:

Maybe he will come up trumps and I hope he does (slightly) because I'm not a massive fan of the Klitschko's anyway. They would never have coped with Holyfield, Lewis and Tyson in their prime. But at the moment he will not go down as a great, I wouldn't class him as a British great yet to be honest. We'll see come saturday how he does and he could really raise his stock.

Who has vlad fought?? The only 2 boxers in heavyweights r klitscko brothers, who will never ever fight each other. The division needed haye more than people realise!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

david haye has fought fighters, wladimir is more than just a fighter, hes a genius, hes eastern european and as we all know are very self disiciplined. david haye drops his gaurd a lot in fights, but because the opponent is either to slow, or not smart enough to notice, they dont target this, wladimir will, he will cause haye more alot more trouble than anyone else has, and will come away with the belt

COME ON WLADIMIR

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am

Why is Lennox Lewis a "boxing great" the big opponents he fought were all way over the hill!!! The only tidy boxer in that division since the golden age is Tyson, who could well have been the greatest ever if it werent for that c**t Don King!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 am

haye has a cracking punch that could drop many but i feel hes to light for this type of fighter

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Why is Lennox Lewis a "boxing great" the big opponents he fought were all way over the hill!!! The only tidy boxer in that division since the golden age is Tyson, who could well have been the greatest ever if it werent for that c**t Don King!

Oh dear!!

Lennox Lewis fought everyone put in front of him, he beat them all, even the ones
who beat him... he done em!. Lewis was brilliant and reigned for years.

Tyson? Once the fear factor was gone, he was finished. As soon as Buster Douglas
landed that one on his chin his career was over. FACT

Frank Bruno had Tyson beat, he just didnt realise it!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Why is Lennox Lewis a "boxing great" the big opponents he fought were all way over the hill!!! The only tidy boxer in that division since the golden age is Tyson, who could well have been the greatest ever if it werent for that c**t Don King!

Oh dear!!

Lennox Lewis fought everyone put in front of him, he beat them all, even the ones
who beat him... he done em!. Lewis was brilliant and reigned for years.

Tyson? Once the fear factor was gone, he was finished. As soon as Buster Douglas
landed that one on his chin his career was over. FACT

Frank Bruno had Tyson beat, he just didnt realise it!

and julius francis :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 am

LOL.

You new to boxing?

Bowe - Tyson ducked Bowe and Bowe ducked Lewis.

Evander Holyfield.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

I hope Haye wins on points, I've got money on it :old:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:20 pm

I want Haye to beat Wladimir but just so Vitali fights him and he will kick his arse.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm

jinks-rct wrote:haye has a cracking punch that could drop many but i feel hes to light for this type of fighter

Agree with that, i feel Haye is basicaly a blown up Cruiserweight, and that's why i feel Klitschko will win this fight .

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:58 pm

taffyapple wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:hayes confident in his ability and all the verbal just increases pay per view buys which means hes doing his job really.both men have never fought anyone quite like their opponent so its really gonna be a fascinating fight,klitschkos jab and poise v hayes power punches and explosiveness

The verbals are something I hate about certain boxers. It shows a lack of respect.

I understand the need to sell the fight, but mugging an opponent off aint my cup of tea

Action speaks louder than words as the saying goes

Re: I really hope Klitschko knocks Haye out!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 pm

The Heavyweight division has been shit since the early Eighties . And that my Friends is a fact. Well my Opinion which is as good as FACT !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Haye has the ability to give Wlad lots of problems in this fight. Wlad is very one dimensional and haye can be quite elusive boxing off the back foot. Haye has to be careful not to go over defensive mind. If you look back over the years at Wlads poor performances and defeats. You can see a pattern of him crumbling badly under pressure. With that i think Haye and Booth will come up with a great game plan. I think Haye mid round stoppage victory.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 am

come on wladi... time to kick some arse, haye is a kn0b...