Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOODWILLEY ITHINK

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:20 pm

I think we are all waiting for the court case to be sorted out before we sign him as he would be not good for us if he goes to jail thats just my opinion or is it gossip i have had emailed to me to day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOODWILLEY ITHINK

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

pmt wrote:I think we are all waiting for the court case to be sorted out before we sign him as he would be not good for us if he goes to jail thats just my opinion or is it gossip i have had emailed to me to day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think thats fairly obvious.... :)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

pmt wrote:I think we are all waiting for the court case to be sorted out before we sign him as he would be not good for us if he goes to jail thats just my opinion or is it gossip i have had emailed to me to day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your totally on the right track. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 pm

I hope so AA as i would love to see him come and do a job for us as i think he would be the next chopra
and hopefully even better than chops

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

i wonder if the malaysians are a little bit concerned about his" alledged"antics off the field,will he be banned from town ! ;)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm

princebluegaz wrote:i wonder if the malaysians are a little bit concerned about his" alledged"antics off the field,will he be banned from town ! ;)

I doubt "they'll" have anything to do with it.

Malky Mackay will get it all sorted.

To be honest, all the lad needs to do is a bit of growing up, he dont
sound like a psycho, and he's no Duncan Ferguson.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Good to know Annis is pointing us out around the thin lines just wait for Carl to confirm the facts.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Rangers have just put in a bid for him

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

He is only on a Pleading Diet tomorrow, that is to hear is plea Guilty or Not Guilty, if he pleads guilty he could be sentenced there and then,if he pleads not guilty then a date for the trial will be arranged. and that is only for the serious assault charge.

Nodate has yet been arranged for the rape charge