Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two players spotted it Cardiff !!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Lee bowyer and David bently have both been reportely been spotted in cardiff. David Bently apparently spotted looking round the training ground, and Lee bowyer seen in his car driving through grangetown and into the stadium. Two top players hopefully these sightings are true and not a load of bullshit, David Bently and top midfielder with a cracking pass would fit very nicley. And fairplay too malky he looks like he really does want this lets hope TG and vincent will supply the funds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Two players spotted it Cardiff !!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

f*cking massive YAWN

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

why bother ? Pointless !!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm

oh here we go :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:06 pm

One thing i know is a fact is bentley was in sodabar sunday night.buy he said to a friend hes NOT signing for city. Unless he was hiding something

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 pm

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:Lee bowyer and David bently have both been reportely been spotted in cardiff. David Bently apparently spotted looking round the training ground, and Lee bowyer seen in his car driving through grangetown and into the stadium. Two top players hopefully these sightings are true and not a load of bullshit, David Bently and top midfielder with a cracking pass would fit very nicley. And fairplay too malky he looks like he really does want this lets hope TG and vincent will supply the funds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lol yeah right... gotta understand unless we have proof this topic will be as forgotten as the rest

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

this is just what ive heard i didnt say once it was 100% true i said it was a rumor

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Why wernt they shown around the same time as Messi? :/

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm

becauce with ronaldo and pedro also being shown around there wasnt enough room on the tour :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f*cking massive YAWN

:lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Any news on Kaka ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Any news on Kaka ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Yep

I've just done a huge one :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

MatthewCCFCLeyshon wrote:this is just what ive heard i didnt say once it was 100% true i said it was a rumor

exaclty, but if your name was jesus i mean carl they'd all be creaming in their pants. even though he does the exact same thing.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 am

don't be harsh on the guy, you all post enough shit yourselves!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 am

I saw Bentley on Tuesday coming off the link road and going down Hatfield Rd.

It was a lovely creamy white convertible with a brown hood on a test drive. I hope the bloke was impressed with it because that's the only Bentley anyone in Cardiff will be buying this summer