Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOODWILLIE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE.........

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Thats when we will know if he signed or not all thanks to the snipers spoiling it for the rest of us :evil:

Re: GOODWILLIE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE.........

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm

The headline is a bit harsh but at least its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 pm

You B*****D ! I thought he had signed then :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

GarethGardner wrote:You B*****D ! I thought he had signed then :lol:

Sorry mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: My own little personal protest against slaters.........I love the updates. i even take time out in work to see if theres anymore developments and then im straight on the blower to the old man who also loves them.I think theres been 1 wrong in about a 100.........im gutted that they are stopping them for a couple of weeks and i think i speak for a few others too

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:03 pm

piroteczz wrote:Thats when we will know if he signed or not all thanks to the snipers spoiling it for the rest of us :evil:

Why is that not good enough for you anymore?Millions of fans, of each and every club, since the invention of transfers have always waited for the official announcement, what's happened to us fans if we demand to know information before it's ready to be released? We never used to be like this.

This is not a snipe, I hope you can see that. It's a fair point, I don't expect to be told who we've signed before the club announces it and I definitely wouldn't get angry if I'm not.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 pm

delmbox wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Thats when we will know if he signed or not all thanks to the snipers spoiling it for the rest of us :evil:

Why is that not good enough for you anymore?Millions of fans, of each and every club, since the invention of transfers have always waited for the official announcement, what's happened to us fans if we demand to know information before it's ready to be released? We never used to be like this.

This is not a snipe, I hope you can see that. It's a fair point, I don't expect to be told who we've signed before the club announces it and I definitely wouldn't get angry if I'm not.

Countdown to ban starts...now

Nah mate you have your opinion same as me its all good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I dont demand an update and i never pester for one all im saying is i really enjoy reading them. I always look out for that final final announcement because theres always an element of doubt but more often than not they are bang on the money. But for me its all about enjoyment!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

You had me then ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Some people will see the funny side, others wont......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:11 pm

piroteczz wrote:
delmbox wrote:

Countdown to ban starts...now

Nah mate you have your opinion same as me its all good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I dont demand an update and i never pester for one all im saying is i really enjoy reading them. I always look out for that final final announcement because theres always an element of doubt but more often than not they are bang on the money. But for me its all about enjoyment!!!!!! :ayatollah:

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that, which is why switching it to Carl's rumours was a great idea, I thought it would create a bit of peace, clearly not :lol: Anyway, nicely put about it all being about enjoyment, that's the name of the game *Where'sTheThumbsupSmileyFromCCMBWhenINeedIt*

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm

fairplay im getting some views :lol:

Truth be known.face to face i can hold a good debate but when it comes to having one on a keyboard i find it very difficult to type what i really mean which makes me look a bit pointless but im sure there is a few of us who have the same problem.I mean no harm!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Spot on don't they just piss you off and waste your f*cking time!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:39 pm

BlueView wrote:

Spot on don't they just piss you off and waste your f*cking time!!!!!!!!!!

Genuine gossip fine, posters who make things knowingly up is what does it.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Are you saying that's why James Vaughn and Steve Howard didn't sign as they read it here first?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:

Are you saying that's why James Vaughn and Steve Howard didn't sign as they read it here first?

I am useless with wording things. No its meant to be pro Carl but i suppose the words could be twisted :oops:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:

I am useless with wording things. No its meant to be pro Carl but i suppose the words could be twisted :oops:

I got what you meant, it was worded fine.