Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Members Only Forum ?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Why dont you make this a members only forum again Annis ? I think im correct in saying it used to be.
Therefore anyone who would want to see updates will be able to.
I think the sniping on this forum recently has gone awfull and only this can really stop it

Re: Members Only Forum ?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

should make a section for people with over a certain number of posts. then again that could mean people post even more useles topics

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Why dont you make this a members only forum again Annis ? I think im correct in saying it used to be.
I think the sniping on this forum recently has gone awfull and only this can really stop it

Gareth I agree, I've been a member for 3 years, im on here daily and its never been as bad as this, I think Carl and Annis help bring the fans together with the info they give, were all human and are never always right, but I trust the info they give. I for one look forward to the updates as it brings a bit of reality and hope to us fans.

Carl and Annis I thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

... And castleblue, always enjoy the depth of info he provides.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Double G wrote:Why dont you make this a members only forum again Annis ? I think im correct in saying it used to be.

Gareth, I probably will do that later this year and you can only view as a member, something to think over . :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Double G wrote:Why dont you make this a members only forum again Annis ? I think im correct in saying it used to be.

Great idea GG - THEN the only snipping can be done eleswhere :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

or at least you might have a face to go with the sniping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

piroteczz wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

or at least you might have a face to go with the sniping!!!!!!!!!!!!

and before anyone says.............I dont know how to get me an avatar :oops:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Problem is then someone will copy and paste