Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

:D

Re: SSSHHHhh Carl's Online.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Wayne S wrote::D

And I bet when he now does a mini update now, the SNIPERS ON ccmb start posting about him, odds on :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Get more moderators on the board Annis and then we can start picking the snipers off one by one. (no pun intended)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Get more moderators on the board Annis and then we can start picking the snipers off one by one. (no pun intended)

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And I bet when he now does a mini update now, the SNIPERS ON ccmb start posting about him, odds on :lol: :lol:

Sod 'em, they can do one

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Get more moderators on the board Annis and then we can start picking the snipers off one by one. (no pun intended)

Picking the snipers off 1by1???Surely they must be rubbish snipers :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Picking the snipers off 1by1???Surely they must be rubbish snipers :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Talk amongst yourselves again, Carl's gone Offline. :(

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

f**k EM UP

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

f**k the snipers I couldn't give a monkeys about them in my opinion they are a small minority who have got nothing better to do than slag the updates off if they don't believe the updates then don't f*cking read them it's simple as that I along with the majority of this message board enjoy reading Carl's updates so keep them coming

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

f**k the snipers I couldn't give a monkeys about them in my opinion they are a small minority who have got nothing better to do than slag the updates off if they don't believe the updates then don't f*cking read them it's simple as that I along with the majority of this message board enjoy reading Carl's updates so keep them coming

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 pm

They will not win this ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Sorry im a little behind on this and quit new what are snipers :oops: :oops: