Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UPDATES LATEST "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:39 pm

There will be updates and they will continue as normal, I will not stop passing the info on that I get. :ayatollah:

The reason that the recent update was called 'Rumours and Gossip' was an attempt to try and stop the bickering and tit for tat that happens on messageboards, they were not renamed as an admission from me that they are wrong nor are they guesswork on my part either. The renaming seems to have failed to stop the childish remarks and some have claimed that it is my way of covering my ass, in truth I am big enough to take criticism on the chin and if anything I write happens to not materialise then so be it that is the nature of the beast. In fairness there were a few comments elsewhere that understood the renaming but others tried to carry on with their agenda.

Did I speak to my old mucka TG whilst he was in a meeting with Shearer ? Yes I did and if anyone cares enough then they are entitled to ring him or email to verify my claims.

Michael Chopra has every right to put his side if the story but again I will stand by my words that Chopra was in Hereford on the night before Barnsley but he did not party up there he took his mate Andy Ferrell and some girls back to Cardiff to his place, if I am wrong Chops, sue me!

Prior to the Boro game Chopra was out and so no-one forgets Chops was tweeting from Bar Soda on the Saturday, Whoo hoo I am with Clara.( Clara Hurst )

The club are aware of the players who were out that night and DJ promised that the small minority would be disciplined in a way the fans expect. Well it may not have happened under his management but the club got rid of Chops and it was not Chops decision to leave he was told he was leaving by the Malaysians.

Are the updates damaging the club ? No they are not.

Do I have an agenda against Gethin Jenkins ? No I do not. Gethin and I get on very well and we have not had any issues that we have not been able to resolve through conversation. Gethin respects what I do and vice versa. Gethin is aware he has my support and I work closely with the club on many issues.

TG does not have a problem with what I do and has even thanked me on occasions for keeping him updated.

All of which may make people understand I am not trying to destabilize the club in any shape or form.

The updates will continue. If you don't like them - ignore them but rest assured the club do not think they are damaging. If you do read them - debate them but let's leave the personal attacks out of it. Debate the content not the messenger.

They are based on info that I receive in good faith from many different people, take them as they are - bits of info.

Re: UPDATES LATEST

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Well said. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

well said carlos baby :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Goodwillie info please???????? :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

good update carl...

any news on whether the club has any medicals lined up or are we still at negotiation stages with players / clubs?

Re: " UPDATES LATEST "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

wise words of wisdom mr carl. bravo.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Excelent post Carl.

Let them carry on with their snide little digs elsewhere.

Everyone on here appreciates your updates and passing on the information that you know.

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Carl that was good will he sign? :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

cheers carl!! keep the updates coming!!

goodwillie next please!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Good post Carl the snipers are a sad small minority :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Well decided Carl.

Dont change the way it is on here because of bitter and twisted posters from...................

I am glad to hear you have stood your ground Carl, within minutes this will be on the Snipers Mb, all Frothing at the mouth trying to read this as fast as possible, WHO'S THE REAL IDIOTS THEN ? :D

This Forum is their Top 4 Topics of TODAY,as THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TALK ABOUT :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent news that we are back in update mode.

Just glad the "rumours and gossip" have been put to bed.

For good, I hope.

And for the children, unfortunately, we have to let them play. Shame. Hopefully they will grow up. We can but live in hope.

U and Annis keep up the excellent work
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am glad to hear you have stood your ground Carl, within minutes this will be on the Snipers Mb, all Frothing at the mouth trying to read this as fast as possible, WHO'S THE REAL IDIOTS THEN ? :D

annis you are one.........

only teasing :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Carl, crack on my son. I love reading your posts, long may they continue.

Don't let the few tossers with multiple usernames ruin this forum.

Yes, well done Carl, get into them mate, if they don't like it, F'ck em!! There's plenty that want to hear from 'The Fans Leader" Sorry mate :D :D :D

Well done Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Just tell the snipers you received urgent doc^H^H^Hinformation necessitating you making a statement.

That'll appease half of them...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Latest on goodwille ? are we still waiting for the outcome of his court hearing :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

good news :ayatollah:
but what about Goodwiliie :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Excellent post Carl, but when is the ACTUAL update regarding transfer news? Cheers :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Merlin wrote:Excellent post Carl, but when is the ACTUAL update regarding transfer news? Cheers :ayatollah:

my thoughts exactly!!

carl is probably typing away as we speak!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Thats the spirit lets fight back. The only way they will win is if we let them.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Well said Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Disappointed......was expecting some news on our transfer targets. Carl doesn't need to justify his updates/gossip. Who gives a f**k what they are called and who gives a f**k what other people think. All we want is news and considering we don't have a team at the moment all we really want is news of transfers and transfer targets. :(

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Keep up the good work Carl.

What we don't want is the wasters who get a kick out of up making stuff up knowing its rubbish.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Always wait with anticipation for Carls updates and posts, enjoy reading them. Keep up the good work Carl.
Let the snipers shoot themselves.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Well said Carl and keep the updates coming because I for one find them the most informative source of Bluebirds information I can recall in my 47 years of watching the Bluebirds.

Thank you Carl and keep them coming, I loves your updates :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Carl

I know chopra was in soda bar on the friday night to the early hours,
but was is post on twitter on the early hours of the sat night or
early hours of sunday night ?.

he has said he was out on the fri night early hours saturday , but not
on the saturday night ?. maybe this is were some confusion comes from

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

spikey wrote:Carl

I know chopra was in soda bar on the friday night to the early hours,
but was is post on twitter on the early hours of the sat night or
early hours of sunday night ?.

he has said he was out on the fri night early hours saturday , but not
on the saturday night ?. maybe this is were some confusion comes from

The night of the tweet could very well have been Friday through to Saturday but I am aware that the Echo interviewed people who claim they saw Chops out on the nights other than the Friday.