Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UPDATES LATEST "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

They are keeping me sane up here in Tenby anyone want to buy some grandchildren or swap for a new fishing rod
Thanks carl well done :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

well said said carl and keep up the good work ive really enjoyed your updates. wether it be good or bad its being able to know whats going on at our club is fantastic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am glad to hear you have stood your ground Carl, within minutes this will be on the Snipers Mb, all Frothing at the mouth trying to read this as fast as possible, WHO'S THE REAL IDIOTS THEN ? :D

This Forum is their Top 4 Topics of TODAY,as THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TALK ABOUT :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and this isnt sniping??? I am a new member to this board but have read both boards for a number of months and have no preference for, or agenda with any. I just feel the need to say something on the subject because it is getting ridiculous. I agree some of the comments on the other board are just plain stupid but by rising to it and making comments like this, surely you are making yourself look just as silly and immature as them? and just to point out i am not trying to have a go, i am thankful to you for welcoming me to the board i would just like all this 'sniping' to end. we do all support the same club after all! all of England hates us so we dont need even more enemies, we should all be sticking together and supporting the club together as one!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm

tazmania wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am glad to hear you have stood your ground Carl, within minutes this will be on the Snipers Mb, all Frothing at the mouth trying to read this as fast as possible, WHO'S THE REAL IDIOTS THEN ? :D

This Forum is their Top 4 Topics of TODAY,as THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TALK ABOUT :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and this isnt sniping??? I am a new member to this board but have read both boards for a number of months and have no preference for, or agenda with any. I just feel the need to say something on the subject because it is getting ridiculous. I agree some of the comments on the other board are just plain stupid but by rising to it and making comments like this, surely you are making yourself look just as silly and immature as them? and just to point out i am not trying to have a go, i am thankful to you for welcoming me to the board i would just like all this 'sniping' to end. we do all support the same club after all! all of England hates us so we dont need even more enemies, we should all be sticking together and supporting the club together as one!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi and welcome aboard,

Your probably right, I have lowered myself down to their lever, but lets be honest they have currently 17 topics about this site, Carl, myself etc, surely I am allowed to say one post back. Have you said anything to the 15 or so Snipers on their mb ?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tazmania wrote:

Hi and welcome aboard,

Your probably right, I have lowered myself down to their lever, but lets be honest they have currently 17 topics about this site, Carl, myself etc, surely I am allowed to say one post back. Have you said anything to the 15 or so Snipers on their mb ?

cheers,
i can certainly see why you would get the urge to respond to their sniping but i have gathered from reading both boards for several months that you are here mainly to share your opinion on matters involving the club and chat/debate with other members, whereas the people making the comments on the other board are there primarily to be immature and wind people up. surely if you just ignore the sillyness then eventually it will go away. but again i do see why you get the urge to comment, i am not arguing that!!! and no i havent said anything on the other board as i am not a member. as i said earlier, i am a fan of both boards but felt i would get further debating the subject with you here than i would on the other board.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi and welcome aboard,

Your probably right, I have lowered myself down to their lever, but lets be honest they have currently 17 topics about this site, Carl, myself etc, surely I am allowed to say one post back. Have you said anything to the 15 or so Snipers on their mb ?[/quote]
cheers,
i can certainly see why you would get the urge to respond to their sniping but i have gathered from reading both boards for several months that you are here mainly to share your opinion on matters involving the club and chat/debate with other members, whereas the people making the comments on the other board are there primarily to be immature and wind people up. surely if you just ignore the sillyness then eventually it will go away. but again i do see why you get the urge to comment, i am not arguing that!!! and no i havent said anything on the other board as i am not a member. as i said earlier, i am a fan of both boards but felt i would get further debating the subject with you here than i would on the other board.[/quote]

I agree, I should not bite and just ignore them, Really hope you enjoy your debates on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Great post Carl

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well decided Carl.

Dont change the way it is on here because of bitter and twisted posters from...................

Oh FFS :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Carl, cant fault your updates, sometimes the things your sources may hear can
change, shit happens, you cant be right 100%, but you generally are.

Sadly, this thread has turned into a snipe against snipers yet again!!

Will people never learn???

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

there's very few things that are 100% certain in this world carl , keep them updates rolling fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Well said, Carl. It is certainly not you that is destabilising the club. It's the tosser who lie and invent negative stories just to have something to say that are the problem....

Very interesting to read your coments about Chopra being 'shipped out' which tallies in with what I thought may have happened after the drinking affair. I assume the others (inc. JLS) were told ther ewas no chance of them returing for another piss up (or was it piss take :roll: ) this season??

You keep 'em coming mate. The minority can follow their own twisted agendas and the rest of us will keep putting them (the snipers) down where it is warranted!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am

Through all this Carl you've kept your dignity :ayatollah: , everytime you post an update/rumours thread your leaving yourself open to being criticised, accused of destabilising the club and generally having your name dragged through the mud. You do these updates through choice and nobody forces you to do them, the vast majority on this MB enjoy them and we have a good debate on them afterwards, so keep up the good work and the shits on the other MB who've got nothing better to do than try and undermine your every word can stick their anti Carl/Annis posts where the sun don't shine.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 am

carlccfc wrote:Are the updates damaging the club ? No they are not.

Not damaging to the club per say - but perhaps some of the info, if wrong, could upset the players, especially if it was about them? Take the Chopra interview today for example.

I'm all for these updates, but I take what you say with a pinch of salt and only believe things that can be proved (e.g. signings, etc). When it comes to updates about players antics off the field, loan notes and all that bollocks, I just ignore it. If I cannot see proof I don't see the point in me believing in it.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 am

Spot on Carl!

As for Chops he was 100% in Soda Bar on the Saturday night as
My girlfriends sister and friends were out with him and the others! Some if the things he said in that article are appalling and show how deluded he is! His weight was a running joke at the club, so much so there were pictures of his head superimposed on a sumo wrestler which were stuck in the changing room! These stories are just the tip of the ice berg!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 am

Keep them coming Carl. The vast majority on here including me always look forward to your updates and realise you are providing us with the very latest developments. It is inevitable that not all of these will materialise, most of us understand that is the nature of being informed very early on.
Personally, i wouldn't have it any other way.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 am

Well done Carl for sticking to your guns :ayatollah:

If anyone has a problem with your updates then the problem is theirs, it's certainly not yours.

Keep up the good work Carl.......we really do appreciate your efforts :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 am

Carl. good on you man. There are far more people who appreciate what you do than dont.

Dont let them get to you.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Keep going Carl in 10 years time this forum will still be here and you will still be updating and some morons will still be sniping.

Unfortunately jealous sniping is an occupational hazard to every Good Samartian but the snipers never win in the end, they just stay as sad and jealous as they have always been.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Thats the spirit lets fight back. The only way they will win is if we let them.

And what club do ALL of us support?? On both mb's?
Why is there a 'them' and 'us' mentality between both boards?
Its like being back in school :D
(actually dont answer that one as you will blame.them and they will blame u lol yawn)

I reckon annis and mm should merg the boards and make one united city mb.
None if this slaggin off where others wont read/or be able to respond to it. All in on 1 ccfcmb.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

I wont lie to you Carl - I think them snipers are bloody childish
Just feed us more updates,rumours, news or whatever

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Bobby Gee wrote:I wont lie to you Carl - I think them snipers are bloody childish
Just feed us more updates,rumours, news or whatever

Well said Booby Gee

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm

:lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 am

Warrior wrote:
    ytic wrote:
    Nuclearblue wrote:Thats the spirit lets fight back. The only way they will win is if we let them.

And what club do ALL of us support?? On both mb's?
    Why is there a 'them' and 'us' mentality between both boards?
    Its like being back in school :D
    (actually dont answer that one as you will blame.them and they will blame u lol yawn)

I reckon annis and mm should merg the boards and make one united city mb.
    None if this slaggin off where others wont read/or be able to respond to it. All in on 1 ccfcmb.

i think your on the wrong mb mate, nearly all your posts are snipes so far,and i think you will find the other mb is constantly slagging this one down, now leave it there mate or play your games on the other one.

I aint playin any game fella. Just find all this inter board squabbling fu**ing stupid and have said the same on the other mb.