Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please read notes first. Do you agree with Carl's Updates ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: " Carl's Updates /Gossips POLL "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Job done mate, just re-voted YES. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 pm

I look at other sites and what I can see most clubs have on their sites a Carl a person in the know. So if players are worried about joining teams that slag players off or have info leaked then they will be unemployed.

I really do not see the harm what Carl does at all besides people who are jealous as they are not getting the info first or a manager who is failing and is looking for anyone or anything to blame besides himself or the press as they want the info and that must be true as the local press thought well if we can beat them get Carl to do articles for them as the echo did.

Maybe Annis anyone can come onto this site but you must be a member to read Carls updates but then again if they do not want to read the updates they shouldnt do it they just seem a bit daft and bitter to be honest.

Keep it up Carl

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Job done mate, just re-voted YES. :D :ayatollah:

Cheers Chief

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Perhaps we should make it you have to be a member to view this site. And is there a way of you have to register with your real name with your Email address. So if there is any abuse then they know they can be contacted.

Not this members only rubbish again.

How many more flaming times!!!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Perhaps we should make it you have to be a member to view this site. And is there a way of you have to register with your real name with your Email address. So if there is any abuse then they know they can be contacted.

Not this members only rubbish again.

How many more flaming times!!!!!

Yeah to help get rid of garbage like you, who all you do is snipe

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

I enjoy the updates, when I read them I take it as a bit of gossip until something is officially released as with all gossip things can change rapidly in football. As for it doing harm to the club, I'm sure if the club thought that then they'd take steps to stop it, by getting in touch with Annis or releasing something on the official site. As they obviously ain't worried, why should I be.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 am

i never take anything Carl says as 100% Fact. Just like i dont believe any other rumours or gossip or whats in the papers.

People are taking Carls updates to seriously. Sometimes he's right sometimes he's wrong.

Ultimately i would hate for there to be nothing at all

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

Why are you posting in red for?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 am

I voted yes because I enjoy the read and I am grateful of the snippets of info I get from it and Carl should definatly keep it up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: