Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we really need to start getting a few players in

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

6 weeks to the start of the season,i know we need to be selective,but........... :ayatollah:

Re: we really need to start getting a few players in

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

They are waithing on the Goodwillie court thing tomorrow.... Taylor and Earnie gone quiet........ Lee Bowyer and Bently aparrently both seen in Cardiff today.... And thats all

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Listening to an interview with Ally Mc Coist, he said all managers should have a plan B, they are not going to get all the players they bid for, which makes sense, lets just hope there are other players we're looking at.
MM should soon realise he'll have to have a plan B,C,D,E,F,G, because we cant seem to attract players to the club.
But there again once they're here we cant seem to get rid of them, Doh.
I only hope this younger player system, and no loan players come good, cant see it myself, can see us languishing for some time, but we should make some bucks for the investers, Doh.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

I dont think Malky Mackay is sitting at his desk tapping his fingers thinking who he can sign! You can bet your arse he's working as hard as he can to bring players in. I'm sure you will see alot more activity after tomorrow, not just for us but for the whole transfer market in general! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 pm

The last two weeks (ok, week and a half) have felt like forever. When Malky got the job I just assumed signings would follow quickly. Luckily lots of players we have been linked with haven't gone elsewhere yet but lots of good players already taken off the market. Hoping Whitts doesn't go and the signings start to flow in otherwise those first few friendlies are going to feature some very young faces from the academy.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Keep the faith guys trust in our Malky

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 pm

players are still on holiday, under contract until july 1st and transfer window not open until july 1st. hardly any activity from any clubs yet

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm

binero wrote:Keep the faith guys trust in our Malky

i do trust him,i just hope he delivers :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: