Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay bothroyd attitude ..

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I've now unfollowed him on twitter who does he think he is? "cardiff fans" as he put having dig at us all when alot of us have supported him.. also thats what you get for being in the lime light odd comment bad about you, being like that will get him nowhere in the prem or even at Celtic they wouldn't put up with this rubbish.

Re: Jay bothroyd attitude ..

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:37 pm

He didn't say anything out of order - just that the team failed not Burton. I don't agree with him but he's never been negative about us as fans.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

"Haha Cardiff fans have short memory "

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

When we went to palace the abuse Jay got from fans by me was disgraceful, ive never been so ashamed of some of our fans. From that day I've never blamed him for anything he has said.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 pm

My point is he shouldn't have ago at us all when alot of us have supported him..

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 pm

jay has his opinion we have are's thats the end of that really.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm

I've supported him all the way never booed him once and to slate all of us is out of order.

It's all right, Baker's put him in his place...

"@jaybothroyd You weren't good enough. You were too busy falling on your arse you dozy prick. Have fun failing at your next club. We saved u"

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:My point is he shouldn't have ago at us all when alot of us have supported him..

I haven't seen him do that? What did he say?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Haha Cardiff fans have short memory " he's having dig at "cardiff fans" when alot of us have supported him.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm

I loved watching him play, had his faults but we always looked better with him in the team.

Also thought him and Bellers were starting to gel.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Basically referring to Burton.

I think Burton is a good coach. I know some people blame him for our tactics, end of day Jones was the manager. Burton could suggest world beating tactics, Jones was the one deciding what to do...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:"Haha Cardiff fans have short memory " he's having dig at "cardiff fans" when alot of us have supported him.

I just read his full tweet and he clearly isn't having a dig and had a good point.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 pm

I want terry burton to stay but jay has got a attitude .. hense why it hasn't worked out at other clubs and after the England call up as a footballer he should also take stick as most modern day footballers do even the best.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

p.s he's had a dig at fans plenty of times if your not doing well then your gonna get stick any club will be the same.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Fuk bothroyd, he aint at our club anymore so i couldnt give a shit about him or his opinions!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:p.s he's had a dig at fans plenty of times if your not doing well then your gonna get stick any club will be the same.

I've ever seen one

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 pm

He has done i'm sure plenty on here can agree aswell he gets paid shit loads we get paid then we use that money to watch them so he should be grown up how to handle these things,my view and plenty of other fans.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks Jay,,,i don't do twitter, but ive got a good memory!!!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:He has done i'm sure plenty on here can agree aswell he gets paid shit loads we get paid then we use that money to watch them so he should be grown up how to handle these things,my view and plenty of other fans.

Can you quote a full tweet where he has?
The money thing to me is irrelevant to me as it's the same with every footballer and not specific to Jay.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

he did couple months back want me go find it for you? this is my view and what i've seen don't like it fair enough your view and this is mine.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Not speaking about Cardiff anymore let's see what happen, I really enjoyed my time at Cardiff but obviously fans didn't appreciate.

Jay, We were the first fans in the world to appreciate you and all you done was stick your 2 fingers up to us when it mattered. You didn't appreciate the fans and what support they gave you. If it wasn't for this club, and their fans, you'd be rotting at the bottom of the football league, no one were prepared to give you another chance bar us. Step back and take a look around, your asking for more money, to do the same job at the same level. You were called a legend by younger fans, yet you didn't come close to what many players have done for this club.

You're living in fantasy land, where you think the whole world revolves around you. If you want trophies & money, go to Celtic, if you want to fight for the premier league, go to a premier league club. You've totally f*cked us off because you can't get your own way. You could have been a proper legend, if you wasn't so greedy, and such a lazy shit on the field when push came to shove. I hope you find a new club, but you'll never find a club like this again, where the fans actually care more for hard working players, than they do about results.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:he did couple months back want me go find it for you? this is my view and what i've seen don't like it fair enough your view and this is mine.

exaclty, jay has his view you have yours? and other members of this bored have there views

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:he did couple months back want me go find it for you? this is my view and what i've seen don't like it fair enough your view and this is mine.

Yes please and the date :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Belive what you want but he had digs at fans before he's got bad attitude end off in genral let alone for us.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Belive what you want but he had digs at fans before he's got bad attitude end off in genral let alone for us.

I'm guessing you couldn't find one :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Don't need prove anything to anyone thank you from a couple months ago, do you have ago at carl when he doesn't show prove?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm

No but just about 20mins ago you said you would show me and now you haven't/can't :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm

I was being sarcastic he's had dig at fans a few times if you've followed him from the start you'd of seen.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:When we went to palace the abuse Jay got from fans by me was disgraceful, ive never been so ashamed of some of our fans. From that day I've never blamed him for anything he has said.

i blame the beer :D