Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Att tenerife blue

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:38 pm

hi mate

is there a bluebirds bar in tenerife now ?.

went to the one a few years ago, back out there in August
just wondering if there a city bar.

Re: Att tenerife blue

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm

spikey wrote:hi mate

is there a bluebirds bar in tenerife now ?.

went to the one a few years ago, back out there in August
just wondering if there a city bar.

Hiya mate, I used to own the Bluebird Bar :D I probably got photos of you ;) I sold it and went to Canada and to answer your question, no there is no City bar in Tenerife anymore :( I dont even think there is a Welsh bar there anymore :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm

cheers mate.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm

I wondered where you went we used to visit your bar quite a bit

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

bluecyw wrote:I wondered where you went we used to visit your bar quite a bit

thank you for that, did you enjoy the gutbusters and sunday roasts :D yes my family and I went to Canada but we are back in Cardiff for the time being as my mother in law passed away :cry: but will probably be going back to Tenerife next year :D
god I miss that bar, :cry: especially when the City or Wales footy or egg chasing were on sky, the place was packed with City fans :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Random slightly relevant post .................... I went to Tenerife when i was 18 (11 years ago now :old: ) and saw Ricky Hatton drop 4 guys in the street whilst wearing his Man City shirt , then he went back clubbing in his Man City top :)
Outside a place called Tramps i seem to remember

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Random slightly relevant post .................... I went to Tenerife when i was 18 (11 years ago now :old: ) and saw Ricky Hatton drop 4 guys in the street whilst wearing his Man City shirt , then he went back clubbing in his Man City top :)
Outside a place called Tramps i seem to remember

Yes you spot on mate, I know Ricky Hatton very well, when I sold my bar I used to work/sing/compere in a bar called The Full Monty, that was his local when he was over, always in there, hence why I know him so well. A very big Man City fan.
after the full monty he used to go to Tramps and Rags and get into all sorts of bother :lol: those were the days :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: