Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We need to move quick on Goodwillie - why? because...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 pm

As soon as Blackpool sell Charlie Adam - Rangers will get a massive sell on fee (around £1.6 million) and then they will have the ready funds to buy Goody - be quick TG or we will miss the boat.

Re: We need to move quick on Goodwillie - why? because...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Unless a deal has already been done with us or another club? for an already agreed fee..... (pending court case/first offer?)

No I don't know anything - just having a stab in the dark! ;)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 pm

if we know that im sure dundee know that...... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Merlin wrote:Unless a deal has already been done with us or another club? for an already agreed fee..... (pending court case/first offer?)

I know what your saying but it only takes a phone call from Rangers to his agent that they have the money ready and he will only be going to one place. Nothings signed yet, I know we have probably already agreed a fee but that does not stop another club agreeing the same fee then it's down to the player.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Merlin wrote:Unless a deal has already been done with us or another club? for an already agreed fee..... (pending court case/first offer?)

I know what your saying but it only takes a phone call from Rangers to his agent that they have the money ready and he will only be going to one place. Nothings signed yet, I know we have probably already agreed a fee but that does not stop another club agreeing the same fee then it's down to the player.

You never know but Goodwillie might just be as stubborn as Bellamy and he wants to come to Cardiff then thats it :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 pm

piroteczz wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

You never know but Goodwillie might just be as stubborn as Bellamy and he wants to come to Cardiff then thats it :ayatollah:

I was just about to say the exact same thing. The player will go to where he wants to play - eg Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Blackpool are also due parachute payments, but due to their turnover being low and their owner not being as wealthy as some owners these days, they are unlikely to push the boat out for one player! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 pm

honestly guys i think he is already in the bag i think all parties are waiting for the court case, the reason i believe this is the short time MM has been with us he gets what he wants. I maybee wrong but i dont think so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Good points hope are correct on deal already being agreed ! :ayatollah: