Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Season ahead lets start as one Club

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 pm

I for one hope thta the new season ahead can see the club going forward on the pitch and us the supporters going together as one
all these in house arguements between messageboards is pathetic and childish and would be enough to drive a wedge between us and the players
footballers do talk to each other, with all thats going on they might think twice about signing for a club where the fans argue amongst themselves and create a glass bowl atmosphere.

Re: New Season ahead lets start as one Club

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Good Fan and Player Cohevisness

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

langley wrote:I for one hope thta the new season ahead can see the club going forward on the pitch and us the supporters going together as one
all these in house arguements between messageboards is pathetic and childish and would be enough to drive a wedge between us and the players
footballers do talk to each other, with all thats going on they might think twice about signing for a club where the fans argue amongst themselves and create a glass bowl atmosphere.

Do you seriously think for one second players care more about what's been said about them than money?

Chops interview was more about PR for himself and his new employer than anything else...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 pm

i actually do think at this club its getting to that point,
for sure if we offered a lot more wages than another club then they wouldnt think twice, but nowdays weare not in that position ,as we are cutting back finanacially,
so taking the money aside-we dont cove across as a fiendly club, which is sad, however,we as fans have only ourselves to blame;
yes i think Chopra was on a publicity ride with his comments, however, it does make you think.