Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL & ANNIS

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

These 2 blokes seem to do alot for the club I have never met them but I regularly see Annis at games, and would just like to start off a Ayatollah for them both.

So lets see everyone do the Ayatollah for these true bluebirds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep up the great work

Re: CARL & ANNIS

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Often speak to ANNIS . Top bloke.

Maybe oneday meet CARL

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm

blackers1927 wrote:Often speak to ANNIS . Top bloke.

Maybe oneday meet CARL

I am not real :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 pm

I've actually known Annis for mega years, but I dont think he realises that :lol: in the days of his club situated where the current Wetherspoons is, the Prince Of Wales, I think it was called Caesars, I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong :D he's a top guy to be fair.
I havent had the pleasure of meeting Carl but I hope that changes on the forum bus going to West Ham. I love his updates and long may they continue.
I will surely to the ayatollah to these 2 fab guys. :D ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

I'm not real either Carl, but I'm 44 and been a City fan all my life. And my dad was a city fan from about the age of 12 when he came over from Ireland! LOL! Respect to Annis and Carl!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

how long have they been a couple ? and are they married or just engaged? :?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 am

colours wrote:how long have they been a couple ? and are they married or just engaged? :?

They got divorced over the Dave Jones saga.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
colours wrote:how long have they been a couple ? and are they married or just engaged? :?

They got divorced over the Dave Jones saga.

:o sounds like it could get messy, ;)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

bluebird4life wrote:These 2 blokes seem to do alot for the club I have never met them but I regularly see Annis at games, and would just like to start off a Ayatollah for them both.

So lets see everyone do the Ayatollah for these true bluebirds

Keep up the great work

arse lick :lol: