Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Jay Bothroyd stupid?

You may select 1 option

View results

Is Jay Bothroyd stupid? [POLL]

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm

So he gets abused by some Cardiff fans and then groups us all together by saying we have short memory. I for one do not have short memory. I will always be thankful to Jay for the work he did here at Cardiff and will also remember him coming to Cardiff an unwanted man who most clubs wouldn't touch waith a 50 foot pole. At Cardiff he grew into a great player and started realising his potential and finally earning himself an England cap. I don't thin that would've happened if he'd stayed on the bench at Wolves all those years ago but hey I have a short memory don't I Jay?

He then goes on to say that the fans didn't appreciate him. Well again I was very happy with Jay when he was a bluebird. He was great and we saw constant improvement from him every single year. His goals and performances helped us reach the playoffs for the 2nd season running and again for that I'm very grateful.

Then Jay goes on to say how Welsh people underestimate him, and they did when he joined Cardiff and how he'll prove us all wrong. Well Jay first of all I think it's mighty ignorrant and arrogant of you to group all of Wales together like that but it's twice as bad that you decided to completely forget the fact that Cardiff bought you in a time when you weren't exactly on the verge of an England call-up and have instead decided to act in a pathetic and condescending manner to the club and the fans. Clearly the faith shown in you by the club and the fans over the years has been forgotten and instead it's been replaced with an arrogance that's is akin to your earlier playing days. And we all know how successful they were don't we, Jay?

In closing I'd like to say to Jay Bothroyd if he reads this that I hope you never play in a City shirt again and next time you leave a club maybe try to act with a bit more class and rather than attempting to speak on the behalf of an entire nation and disrespecting the club that showed you so much faith you simply get on with your business in a more private manner and act with more respect and professionalism.

Re: Is Jay Bothroyd stupid? [POLL]

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Come on now, we don't need polls like this. Just leave it be. I love Jay, superb player and he used to annoy me sometimes if he didnt chase a ball down etc but he DID care 100%..........................We all say all Jacks are inbreds!!!! we group them all together..................(if jay reads this) I hope Jay plays for us again, show the Bluebirds u care Jay and keep coming back until Malky takes u..................I know u want to play for Cardiff City!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only the usual idiots who just abuse any player who has a bad game, the same ones who boo everytime City dont win!

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

:roll: ffs

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

should rename this poll "is mynamesisaled stupid". jay served us well, and has now left. chopra and now jay are leaving here with bad impression of the fans due to the minority of morons attacking them at every opportunity.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm

What a stupid poll FFS get a grip :roll:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Jays been on of our top performers since hes joined the club, doesn't deserve to be slagged off. Im sure if he signed a contract I bet no one would be slagging him off. People move clubs, thats part of the game.
Thanks for the service for us Jay :ayatollah:. Some great moments you provided :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm

He is not stupid that is crazy. He is f*cking LAZY !!