Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TERRY BURTON LEGEND SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

I think we can all safely say Terry burton is a Cardiff legend. He has been here a long time, and if it's true he is on gardening leave and it looks like he will not return then I for one would like to just say Thankyou. And good luck with your next job.

He loves the club and always gave 100% I met him a few times at a few functions and he is a really decent bloke.

If he was kept on I would be very happy with this. He is a bluebird legend and will a top assistant.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Thanks Terry B
:ayatollah:

Re: TERRY BURTON LEGEND SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

THANKS Terry,I actually will be sorry your leaving us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Miss You Burton

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

All the best Terry. The man who had to hide behind Dave Jones for 6 years. Hope you find a club worthy of your talents :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

got a couple of shirts signed by him towards the end of the season and came across as a very nice bloke! ... all the best terry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks Tel....

You can go with YOUR head held VERY high....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 am

Got very overshadowed by moans! Think he was one of the best in the league :( All the best Terry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: