Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO NUCLEARBLUE

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just tried logging into daya.sniperboard.com and nearly fell off the chair laughing! .... reason for ban BEING A TOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO NUCLEARBLUE

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm

AHERNE wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just tried logging into daya.sniperboard.com and nearly fell off the chair laughing! .... reason for ban FOR BEING A TOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just pissed myself reading that post Chief. I will try to reinstate you tomorrow. I have tears rolling down my face at the moment :lol: :lol: The Mrs just text me from the bedroom asked me to laugh quietly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just tried logging into daya.sniperboard.com and nearly fell off the chair laughing! .... reason for ban FOR BEING A TOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just pissed myself reading that post Chief. I will try to reinstate you tomorrow. I have tears rolling down my face at the moment :lol: :lol: The Mrs just text me from the bedroom asked me to laugh quietly :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LIKE BEING BANNED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Havent laughed like that for ages Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

You are now unbanned Chief. But you are still a tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wanted to show you i have the power 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You are now unbanned Chief. But you are still a tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wanted to show you i have the power 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:

i tell you what nukes that daya is f**king bonkers! .... when i saw that messageboard tuesday morning it was pure class! ... i love funny inventive people like that! ... "no sniping only debates" :lol: :lol: :lol: ... i bet he was hours doing that too, and it was worth every minute .... such a shame some people just didnt get it! :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You are now unbanned Chief. But you are still a tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wanted to show you i have the power 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:

i tell you what nukes that daya is f**king bonkers! .... when i saw that messageboard tuesday morning it was pure class! ... i love funny inventive people like that! ... "no sniping only debates" :lol: :lol: :lol: ... i bet he was hours doing that too, and it was worth every minute .... such a shame some people just didnt get it! :lol:

I am geting my CV together for Moderating Chief. I have banned three and let one back on :lol: made a thread a sticky and generally thrown my 14 and a half stone around :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Whats the link?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

http://daya.freeforums.org/test-forum-1-f2.html any funny buisness and i will ban you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:http://daya.freeforums.org/test-forum-1-f2.html any funny buisness and i will ban you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uhh humm im waiting to be accepted :oops:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

come on moderator nukes, do your job :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

milly44 wrote:come on moderator nukes, do your job :D

THATS MY JOB :?: I THOUGHT I ONLY BAN PEOPLE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I cant get on :cry:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 am

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I cant get on :cry:

Get hold of Daya or Bakedalsker is also a Mod. I had a look it said there was no more new members. Try again Chief