Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off to Poland for 3 weeks

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Right then its time for my annual pilgrimmage to Poland to stay with the missus family. This time were doing a road trip did it last year and loved it so hitting the roads. I shall endeavour to keep up to date with the goings on and the city. Im back end of July and looking forward to the new season. We have a terrific set of posters on here and the banter is second to none, Now for the last time for a weeks the bouncing fat kid avatar take it away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Off to Poland for 3 weeks

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 pm

have a good one mate!

by the way whereabouts in cefn fforest you from?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Drink lots of Tyskie, Zywiec and Lech :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:have a good one mate!

by the way whereabouts in cefn fforest you from?

Grew up in Elgar Close m8 leading into fairview estate. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 pm

not to far then, grew up in parkhill estate , now live top of highfields...

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Drink lots of Tyskie, Zywiec and Lech :ayatollah:

Indeed All great beers !!!!!!!! :ayatollah: Im having a few days in Krakow, then down to the mountains Zakopane then onto Rzeszow all great cities, and the beers there are fantastic. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:not to far then, grew up in parkhill estate , now live top of highfields...

Nice , not too far away !! Im living over in Penpedairheol now <gone over to the dark side>, One neighbour said where you from when I said Cefn Fforest he said 'Oh your not local then' Not local ?I m only a mile and a half away !!!! Only in the valleys :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

Indeed All great beers !!!!!!!! :ayatollah: Im having a few days in Krakow, then down to the mountains Zakopane then onto Rzeszow all great cities, and the beers there are fantastic. :ayatollah:

Good stuff, i bet the prices will be nice and cheap there too.

I believe you can also get a Bosman Special (not transfer related) out there which has a nice strong kick to it

Have a safe trip chap

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:not to far then, grew up in parkhill estate , now live top of highfields...

Nice , not too far away !! Im living over in Penpedairheol now <gone over to the dark side>, One neighbour said where you from when I said Cefn Fforest he said 'Oh your not local then' Not local ?I m only a mile and a half away !!!! Only in the valleys :D

:lol: :lol: very true! ive only moved across the other side of the road, telephone no. has changed from 01443 to 01495, family think ive moved to the other side of the world...

still internet is better this side !

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:

Good stuff, i bet the prices will be nice and cheap there too.

I believe you can also get a Bosman Special (not transfer related) out there which has a nice strong kick to it

Have a safe trip chap

Cheers m8 :ayatollah: What ive noticed is their word for strong is 'Mocne' so if you see that on the can then you know its the strong stuff !!! I will look out for the Bosman also :) I think they stock Okocim Mocne cans in Wallys delicatissen in the arcade in Cardiff !!!! Right over and out sleep needed. :ayatollah: