Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD WANTED £50,000 PER WEEK!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 am

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport/qp ... -28965233/?

Unbelievable if true!!!!

Re: BOTHROYD WANTED £50,000 PER WEEK!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am

I wonder how much he would have wanted if he performed for the entire season instead of up until christmas!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am

And in the real world........ :lol: :lol:

f**k me his agent must be a right idiot

Imagine him at a car boot sale trying to sell plates and saucers at £500 each :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:37 am

Massively over exaggerated numbers.

Wants just over half of the reported amount. Has spoken with us 3 times this week alone & talks are ongoing.

On the down side things v v frosty between Neil Warnock & the owners. Could be trouble ahead if things are not sorted very quickly.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Massively over exaggerated numbers.

Wants just over half of the reported amount. Has spoken with us 3 times this week alone & talks are ongoing.

On the down side things v v frosty between Neil Warnock & the owners. Could be trouble ahead if things are not sorted very quickly.

I hope warnock gets him extra padded shorts to protect his arse from blisters!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

Not one single QPR player shirked his responsibility last season & each & everyone fought for the cause from game 1 to game 46 & that is down to the Warnock effect. I have absolutely no doubt the Jay Bothroyd you saw playing for a shit manager & motivator last season will not be the player you will see in the coming season under Neil Warnock.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Massively over exaggerated numbers.

30k a week sounds about right on a free.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 am

Hey stan, whats these rumours i,m hearing that warnock has gone!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

Spot on mate.

Rangers want to structure it into goals / assists to hit that amount whislt Sky Andrew wants that as a basic flat weekly salary.

Trying to find middle ground.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am

cityone wrote:Hey stan, whats these rumours i,m hearing that warnock has gone!!!!!

He's not gone mate but things are not well at the moment for various reasons.

Mainly being lack of contact with our owners during the F1 season, no one to report to & liaise with on a daily basis since Amit Bhatia & Saksena left / sacked.

Club actively for sale so finance being kept to a minimum which is obviously hampering preparations massively.

But as we speak Neil is still with us is still plugging away. For how long I really don't know.

Not an ideal situation.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
cityone wrote:Hey stan, whats these rumours i,m hearing that warnock has gone!!!!!

He's not gone mate but things are not well at the moment for various reasons.

Mainly being lack of contact with our owners during the F1 season, no one to report to & liaise with on a daily basis since Amit Bhatia & Saksena left / sacked.

Club actively for sale so finance being kept to a minimum which is obviously hampering preparations massively.

But as we speak Neil is still with us is still plugging away. For how long I really don't know.

Not an ideal situation.

Cheers, it was on twitter and one of your message boards about 20 minutes ago, it would be a shame if it happened because if anyone can keep you in the premier league it,s warnock!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 am

Would be nothing short of a travesty mate if I'm honest.

My glass is half full.