Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff have NOT made ANY offer to united.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 am

The rumour about the transfer request was started by rangers who DID make an offer.... of £1m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are skint and bitter about it, so making up wee stories to the press , desperately trying to get Goodie for what they think is his value. No one will have a link to any bid from cardiff, as there has been none.

Goodwillie recently signed a new contract with united, there wont be a transfer request.

If no team makes an offer of over £2m then it will mean Uniteds chances of progressing to hte 3rd round qualifier of the Europa league will be better.

Re: Cardiff have NOT made ANY offer to united.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 am

CardiffCity_DundeeUtd wrote:The rumour about the transfer request was started by rangers who DID make an offer.... of £1m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are skint and bitter about it, so making up wee stories to the press , desperately trying to get Goodie for what they think is his value. No one will have a link to any bid from cardiff, as there has been none.

Goodwillie recently signed a new contract with united, there wont be a transfer request.

If no team makes an offer of over £2m then it will mean Uniteds chances of progressing to hte 3rd round qualifier of the Europa league will be better.

Gutted if true :cry:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 am

Finally some realism here...

Despite the speculation from Carl and Annis regarding having an offer accepted and the player in talks, this simply has not materialised. There was 'rumours' that Goodwillie had been shown around the vale and stadium and him being impressed. I believe these were Annis' claims. However Goodwillie has definitely not been here that is certain. Im disappointed but its the truth.

We have however been in talks with Ross McCormack through his agent.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 am

Wait I'm confused. Are you saying Rangers are the only team to bid for Goodwillie?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 am

we have made an offer but it was not accepted

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 am

marcpccfc wrote:we have made an offer but it was not accepted

according to the guy who made the thread, no offer from cardiff has even been made :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 am

marcpccfc wrote:we have made an offer but it was not accepted

So we believe you over carl, remind me why?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 am

do me a favour and remove that tongue will you :lol: pathetic comment. noone else can be right because, and with respect to the man, carl has said otherwise.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 am

marcpccfc wrote:do me a favour and remove that tongue will you :lol: pathetic comment. noone else can be right because, and with respect to the man, carl has said otherwise.

I can assure u my tongue is firmly where it should be, im just asking because Carl tends to get most things right, and i have no idea who u are and no previous history of being ITK, so im asking why should i believe u?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:do me a favour and remove that tongue will you :lol: pathetic comment. noone else can be right because, and with respect to the man, carl has said otherwise.

I can assure u my tongue is firmly where it should be, im just asking because Carl tends to get most things right, and i have no idea who u are and no previous history of being ITK, so im asking why should i believe u?

I must correct you... I broke news here the last time our players didnt get paid before it was even mentioned. I also was first to mention Lee Naylor being in talks about 5 weeks before he signed. Plenty of other tidbits here and there If you were to scrawl through my post history. My only bit of misinformation on this forum was stating liam miller would sign but, as has happened many times following updates by others, things changed and he stayed at hibs.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Warrior wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:Finally some realism here...

Despite the speculation from Carl and Annis regarding having an offer accepted and the player in talks, this simply has not materialised. There was 'rumours' that Goodwillie had been shown around the vale and stadium and him being impressed. I believe these were Annis' claims. However Goodwillie has definitely not been here that is certain. Im disappointed but its the truth.

We have however been in talks with Ross McCormack through his agent.

another one ready to jump on their back, lets just wait and see, you forgot the echo said City have made another of £2 mill and the Scottish papers said the same, but you singled them two out :roll: :roll:

So one person, who you do not know says this and you attack them two :roll: :roll:

Jumping on their backs? are you for real? Because it is not possible for Carl and Annis' sources to at times be innaccurate. Carl and Annis provide a service which fans and indeed myself appreciate but even they will admit they rely on information from different sources and sometimes this information can be incorrect. Because I am using my knowledge to correct the facts I am 'jumping on their backs'?

Carl and Annis are thick skinned enough to accept corrections and do not require your assistance.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I personally have had many things wrong on here and I wont hide from the fact. But City have made a £2 Mill offer for Goodwillie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm

There IS an offer from Cardiff. There is no doubting that. The problem with the offer is we want £2M in full, not sum direct debit set up to run over the next 2 years!!!!