Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medicals set for tomorrow

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 pm

goodie and Taylor booked in to Cardiff Bay for medical tomorrow, you heard it first here

Re: Medicals set for tomorrow

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 pm

And what is your source?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 pm

DEAR GOD ENOUGH !!

unless you back it up with factual information, and i dont mean heard from a friend who knows somebody, please stop all the rumours. im very stressed as it is about us having no players let alone false hope.

i love football debates and discussion but this is beyond what they call sillyseason

sigh

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

tom270790 wrote:And what is your source?

From the place down the bay where they are taking place, so no good snooping around the Vale

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:

From the place down the bay where they are taking place, so no good snooping around the Vale

Techniquest???

seriously were only in june and im bored of it lol

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 pm

someone on my facebook is convinced goodwillie agreed terms this morning so might be some truth in it...

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Don't the club use the Spire hospital in Cardiff for medicals?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:

Techniquest???

haha :P i hope its true but im sure were waiting on that case...

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm

i hope there all true but they never are !!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:

Techniquest???

techniquest :lol: :lol: medicals in the mirror room. what a laugh that would be.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Do they do Medicaid at Nandos? Bothroyd used to live in that place.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:Do they do Medicaid at Nandos? Bothroyd used to live in that place.

i heard him and JET loved nandos :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

One down one to go

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Maybe Malky was waiting for his new medical bloke from Watford to sign and come down and take the medicals, that would make sense if he rates him and is bringing him to Cardiff, especially as we have had so many injured players in the last few years .....

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

This is by no means a "snipe" at carl because i dont know the guy but how can you say "you have not gave us sources and facTs to back up youre claims so you must be talking bollox" yet carl can say were gunna do this and that without many questioning his sources and belive him ( i belive him) fo all we know this guy here could have even better sources than carl you just never know.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Just 99 times out of a hundred posts like this are bullshit.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:goodie and Taylor booked in to Cardiff Bay for medical tomorrow, you heard it first here

http://www.vale-healthcare.com/location ... ay-clinic/

Good POST :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just 99 times out of a hundred posts like this are bullshit.

Spot On, and they nearly always seem to be form people with less than 10 posts who have just joined the board

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:goodie and Taylor booked in to Cardiff Bay for medical tomorrow, you heard it first here

Right who's got a day off to go down there and wait and report back !!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm

so the guy maybe right!! fair play to you mate even though there were a few trying to belittle you!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

let's hope you're right about Goodwillie ;)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Bluebina wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Right who's got a day off to go down there and wait and report back !!!!![/

I'm off tomorrow and live a few mins away from there,will go and check it out,will be worth it to see if others have the same idea,could end up looking like a dogging convention :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Andrew Taylor's Medical is set for Monday :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

I have a contact who I will not name but treated me at the Vale for Physio and has now relocated to the practice down the bay. I have contacted him in relation to this story and he refused to confirm or deny if these medicals were taking place. Sorry I could not be of more help but I did try.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm

It would be a breach of patient confidentiality if he told you and would of cost him his job. Not nice putting him in that position Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It would be a breach of patient confidentiality if he told you and would of cost him his job. Not nice putting him in that position Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your assuming its a him and it could be a her. But you are correct and hence the reply i was given.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

Blackdragon wrote:Don't the club use the Spire hospital in Cardiff for medicals?

Not 100% sure for medicals etc but I was in there with McPhail the day he had his leg op a year or so ago....

Anyone got a good camera and a couple of hours to spare???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:It would be a breach of patient confidentiality if he told you and would of cost him his job. Not nice putting him in that position Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your assuming its a him and it could be a her. But you are correct and hence the reply i was given.

Read your own posts mate: -

"I have contacted him in relation to this story" :roll: :lol: Joke.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 am

Bluebina wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Right who's got a day off to go down there and wait and report back !!!!!

I am :D :D :D

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:

ill back you up their they dont do the medicals down the vale. they will do the training part down there. but as for scans and things like that they go else where. they used to go heath hospital believe it or not. :ayatollah: