Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

* RUMOURS *

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 pm

This last month on here for RUMOURS has been the worst I have ever seen it. I can totally understand people who hear the lastest gossip and want to get it out there for us all to read.

But when people just write things with no reliable source or anything for that matter to back it up then they should just keep it to them selves.

Carl regularly posts updates recently they have been daily or at least 2 days. Also Annis gives us up to date info when he has it. Apart from that or maybe a few other forum members who post some good info know who they are, it would just be best to stop all these RUMOURS to many people on here are getting pissed off with each other because of it.

Keep the faith be paitient MM knows what he is doing.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: * RUMOURS *

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 pm

rumours are great, the more the merrier, keep them coming boys :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm

no there not, not without a good source....

there fine on moderation but theres about 6 topics per player right now !!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:54 pm

bluebird4life wrote:This last month on here for RUMOURS has been the worst I have ever seen it. I can totally understand people who hear the lastest gossip and want to get it out there for us all to read.

But when people just write things with no reliable source or anything for that matter to back it up then they should just keep it to them selves.

Carl regularly posts updates recently they have been daily or at least 2 days. Also Annis gives us up to date info when he has it. Apart from that or maybe a few other forum members who post some good info know who they are, it would just be best to stop all these RUMOURS to many people on here are getting pissed off with each other because of it.

Keep the faith be paitient MM knows what he is doing.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with that,and i never start a thread without not having the correct info..eg MM to be our next manager,just one thread to name :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 pm

There's rumour that the new shirts will be on sale tomorrow :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: