Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Messages of support thread to todays striking workers!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 pm

You are parasites.......we pay your salary with the tax we pay and quite frankly we are appalled by your pathetic actions over your greedy nest-egg over - inflated pensions being altered a little.
Disgrace to your country.......greedy horrible selfish lot....... :evil:

Re: Messages of support thread to todays striking workers!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 pm

I dont like it when your not having positive alert :cry:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 pm

your an idiot.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont like it when your not having positive alert :cry:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: They'll be back soon.......i just hate these stupid 1970's type strikes from privileged workers with good jobs and great pensions that WE pay for.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:your an idiot.

Oh no.......looks like we have one here everyone!!....... :roll:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I dont like it when your not having positive alert :cry:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: They'll be back soon.......i just hate these stupid 1970's type strikes from privileged workers with good jobs and great pensions that WE pay for.

oh good :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Isn't it crazy how the leaders of our country can easily control the mind of the simple man. Divide and conquer they used to call it, split them, get them fighting each other and then rule them.

Put it this way. After the cut everything back, do you honestly think we will benefit from it? Did we benefit the last time they made cuts? No we did not. And when things were going good, did they knock your door with a bag of money for you? No they did not.

Thing is they are talking about cutting pensions which for many kick in in 20 years time! How the f**k does that help the situation now? And lets say they cut those pensions because we are skint now, but in a few years we are booming again, will they give them back? No of course they won't.

Yes we can envy the public workers and their pensions, but to be fair, they are only getting what all should be getting. Lowering their bar con only make it worse for everyone else and certainly not better. Like I said, we'll not benefit from any cuts, only the rich fuckers will. When the going is good the rich make gold, and when it's not it's the masses who have to pay, they never do. Best part is, they always manage to get away with it because people are dull enough to fall for the divide and conquer tactic.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Oi teachers take the rest of the year off!

You deserve it :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Oi teachers take the rest of the year off!

You deserve it :ayatollah:

Yea.....without pay, the PARASITES!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 pm

MR SADDLES YOU KNOW f**k ALL
END OF
HOPE YOUR JOB NEVER BECOMES AT RISK....................................

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:36 pm

What a plonker :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:47 pm

What a f*cking knob!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:You are parasites.......we pay your salary with the tax we pay and quite frankly we are appalled by your pathetic actions over your greedy nest-egg over - inflated pensions being altered a little.

I feel deeply sorry for you my friend.You seem very bitter and twisted towards your fellow man/woman, and it seems you are easily influenced by the media and those in power.
incidently all the tory MPs WHO are having a go at these strikers is on a Final salary pension ?????????
WHICH WILL in 15 years eqaute to £24,000 in todays money........ALL paid for by us !!!!!!!
Plus they wont even need it because 3/4 of the cabinet are millionaires.
broaden your horizons my friend....seek out the facts and you will gain the knowledge :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Denzil wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You are parasites.......we pay your salary with the tax we pay and quite frankly we are appalled by your pathetic actions over your greedy nest-egg over - inflated pensions being altered a little.

I feel deeply sorry for you my friend.You seem very bitter and twisted towards your fellow man/woman, and it seems you are easily influenced by the media and those in power.
incidently all the tory MPs WHO are having a go at these strikers is on a Final salary pension ?????????
WHICH WILL in 15 years eqaute to £24,000 in todays money........ALL paid for by us !!!!!!!
broaden your horizons my friend....seek out the facts and you will gain the knowledge :ayatollah:

I did'nt get paid for today, and tamping i had to miss 7 hrs work, however i support them all the way, question is ++= where would anyone of us be without teachers eh!!! end of... :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 pm

supercoops wrote:
Denzil wrote:

I did'nt get paid for today, and tamping i had to miss 7 hrs work, however i support them all the way, question is ++= where would anyone of us be without teachers eh!!! end of... :ayatollah:

Same here...blazing saddles i usually enjoy ur posts but here u clearly havent got a clue wot ur talkin about grow up FFS
Last edited by Daniel_PT_blues on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 pm

remember when firefighters, teachers, nurses, doctors and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax?? No, me neither..............I fully support the strikes against the government.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Apparently, I'm a scab.

All for going to work.

Except...

1) I own my own company, am not in public sector.
2) Was visiting a client, private sector client, on their premises in a business park.
3) Said idiots were protesting in the business park outside their public sector company.
4) And decided to stand outside private sector businesses...

To be fair, they stood up for their principles. They were "picketing" for a grand total of 30 minutes. I guess their principles lasted for however long it took them to realise they could have fun the rest of their day off...

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Berwyn wrote:Isn't it crazy how the leaders of our country can easily control the mind of the simple man. Divide and conquer they used to call it, split them, get them fighting each other and then rule them.

Put it this way. After the cut everything back, do you honestly think we will benefit from it? Did we benefit the last time they made cuts? No we did not. And when things were going good, did they knock your door with a bag of money for you? No they did not.

Thing is they are talking about cutting pensions which for many kick in in 20 years time! How the f**k does that help the situation now? And lets say they cut those pensions because we are skint now, but in a few years we are booming again, will they give them back? No of course they won't.

Yes we can envy the public workers and their pensions, but to be fair, they are only getting what all should be getting. Lowering their bar con only make it worse for everyone else and certainly not better. Like I said, we'll not benefit from any cuts, only the rich fuckers will. When the going is good the rich make gold, and when it's not it's the masses who have to pay, they never do. Best part is, they always manage to get away with it because people are dull enough to fall for the divide and conquer tactic.

i agree with the divided we fall bit,but do you honestly think the public sector would consider that alot of private sector get f@ck all, :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks for striking you cost me a holiday day TWATS

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

[quote][/quote]incidently all the tory MPs WHO are having a go at these strikers is on a Final salary pension ?????????

The other things with the MP'S and thier pensions are.

1.They dont contribute 1penny to their pension scheme! And.
2. It doesn't matter how long they are an MP for ei 1week or 10yrs they get a full pension!
so if an MP gets caught on day1, with a rent boy, or shiffing a load of charlie they will keep their pension
for the rest of their lives. Not mention them using their expenses as a top up for thier salary!

I'm 100% with the teachers!
and us ( the working man )are mugs for letting it go on!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

birchblue wrote:Thanks for striking you cost me a holiday day TWATS

Maybe you should stand up to your boss and tell him you shouldn't have to be costed a day. Either that or take some vasoline to work, bend over and think of England. :lol:

When workers are getting shafted they stand together and fight for their rights.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm one of these so called parasites - a teacher! Don't forget - we pay tax too - £6756 is what I paid last year. And by the way, the pensions are being altered a lot!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Blazing saddles is having a big of a nightmare to be fair. You've got to feel for the boy.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVVZPefbR4

When the day comes that the lefty scum rise up, the right will put them down.

The lefty scum are the very people the workers should be fighting.

The top lefties in the Labour Party, scum. scum. scum, absolute scum have more money in their bank accounts than the strikers can ever, ever dream of.

Bring back Maggie I say, that lady had the biggest pair of bollocks this Island ever had.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 am

Hey Blaze

When the Iron gates glang

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

Admit it, you take it up the arse :lol:

And just because some people wont.....

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:I must admit I don't support the strike.

The issue of pensions will not convince the public to support them because the private sector has seen the Labour government wipe out their pensions a few years ago. Not even the Labour party support this strike so the spilt between the Unions and Miliband is already there!!!!

Another arguement is that the teaching profession wont be seen as attractive anymore.? Well tell that to the thousands of students who due to have pointless degrees know that the teaching profession is the best way forward for them!!!!

It was a complete flop and what happens now then..? Another day of strike..? Yeah, you are really going to lose public support very quickly going down this route.

I feel sorry for you my friend. life seems to have dealt you a bad hand and you dont seem to have any faith in your fellow human being.Why do you want people in the private sector like me to turn against my fellow workers. Yes the private sector has had a battering because much of it is non unionised. yes many people in the private sector dont have pensions......do you know 8 out of 10 of them choose not to have a pension.And if the teaching proffession of the future is full of people with so called'pointless degrees'???????????they will be the ones teaching our children?????????????? :ayatollah: