Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bohemians v Cardiff City pre-season Plus Other Friendlies

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... get-bottom

Saturday, July 16: Bohemians v Cardiff City.

Monday, July 18: Squad returns from pre-season trip to Ireland.

Friday, August 5: Cardiff City v Plymouth Argyle (home, noon).

Saturday, August 13: Crewe Alex v Cardiff City (away).

Cardiff City Under-21 fixtures

Saturday, July 30: Weston-super-Mare v Cardiff City (away, 3pm).

Friday, August 5: Port Talbot v Cardiff City (away, 7pm).

Tuesday, August 9: Neath FC v Cardiff City (7.30pm)

Re: Bohemians v Cardiff City pre-season ????

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

They don't like us :lol:

I'm taking my Shamrock Rovers flag :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bohemians v Cardiff City pre-season Plus Other Friendlies

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Warrior wrote:I feel sorry for those that have booked Spain.
Ireland for me, here i come :ayatollah:

Why these are the the teams :?
I was going to go to Sevilla but the clubs lazy approach to confirming or denying the fixture has annoyed me beyond belief.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 pm

if this is true i will be really f**k off loadz of us have book for seville :evil: :evil: :evil:

our club has f**k up again and do they give a f**k about the fans have anyone got gethin jenkins email address please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:if this is true i will be really f**k off loadz of us have book for seville :evil: :evil: :evil:

our club has f**k up again and do they give a f**k about the fans have anyone got gethin jenkins email address please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HOW? Show me where the club has said this friendly ever existed? They havent!!!

Seems your blaming GJ for a friendly he has never mentioned and because you may have booked a pointless trip without thinking. Corky and others posted messages warning this "friendly" reported in papers could be cancelled with a new manger.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Shoddy article not explaining a thing. Since when has the senior side played a home friendly v lower league opposition on a Friday afternoon? Looks like it might be the u18s or similar

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:if this is true i will be really f**k off loadz of us have book for seville :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why these are the the teams
I was going to go to Sevilla but the clubs lazy approach to confirming or denying the fixture has annoyed me beyond belief.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Proves it really dont it as i spoke to some one from charlton the day the pre season friendlies were announce and they said they wouldnt have put it on their website if it werent agree with cardiff is that good enough for you !!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

This is the Academy fixtures.

Check the Club's website and they posted their fixtures this morning and it's states u18's

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Goodshoes wrote:This is the Academy fixtures.

Check the Club's website and they posted their fixtures this morning and it's states u18's

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 pm

CityGent wrote:

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

cheers mate for doing that my heart was in my mouth then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Here's the link http://mobile.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/runti ... Id=2384168

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Why these are the the teams
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Proves it really dont it as i spoke to some one from charlton the day the pre season friendlies were announce and they said they wouldnt have put it on their website if it werent agree with cardiff is that good enough for you !!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

So your blaming GJ for something Cardiff City have never ever confirmed :?
Surely if this doesnt go ahead it should be the fault of your friend at Charlton rather than GJ or CCFC?

Ive asked two of the media guys at CCFC to confirm or deny this friendly and neither have. It may or may not go ahead but ive personally been waiting for CCFC to confirm before booking my flights and accom. Maybe its just me but that makes sense :?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

Great news for me. I live about 20 mins walk away from the Birkenhead to Dublin ferry port and Crewe is less than an hours train. Cha Ching!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 am

baseboy007 wrote:Great news for me. I live about 20 mins walk away from the Birkenhead to Dublin ferry port and Crewe is less than an hours train. Cha Ching!!!

hang on, just read previous posts....is this not first team fixtures?? Do Cardiff have a public relations manager in place cos they need one, this is becoming a farce. Im in the Algarve also in July so either way ill make the trip(s) HOPEFULLY!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 am

Blame Terry Phillips for this one ...... nobody at CCFC is at fault here !

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

whooo hooooooo sevilla here we come, 5 days in the sun all booked im off on the tuesday
so get to go down to jevez if the gibralta game is on too

adam PM me your number.
anyone need a lift on the tuesday afternoon down to jevez give me a buzz

may need a lift back from east midlands on the saturday (16th) if anyone got room