Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can you imagine???

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

If this was the 80s/90s with this division?

Cardiff
West Ham
Brum
Millwall
Leeds
Pompey
Boro

There would be some overtime for plod thats for sure :lol:

Re: Can you imagine???

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm

let's recreate the 80's this season. let's have it :shock:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm

lewis91 wrote:let's recreate the 80's this season. let's have it :shock:

Yess totally agree lets make people fear Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
lewis91 wrote:let's recreate the 80's this season. let's have it :shock:

Yess totally agree lets make people fear Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Hope you all get well soon :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:If this was the 80s/90s with this division?

Cardiff
West Ham
Brum
Millwall
Leeds
Pompey
Boro

Thankfully many "supporters" have grown up a little since those dark days. :old:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Hope you all get well soon :ayatollah:

Whats that sposed to mean :? :? :?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:00 am

Northamptonblues wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:If this was the 80s/90s with this division?

Cardiff
West Ham
Brum
Millwall
Leeds
Pompey
Boro

Thankfully many "supporters" have grown up a little since those dark days. :old:

'Dark days' ? Absolute thrilling days tbh. Different now cos you end up doing time for it, however, great days then and long live the memories :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 am

to the snotty little boys who want to return to the oldc way grow up if you want to fight join a boxing gym oh forgot you have to do it on your own there not hidden in a crowd so you just might get thumped back :old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:to the snotty little boys who want to return to the oldc way grow up if you want to fight join a boxing gym oh forgot you have to do it on your own there not hidden in a crowd so you just might get thumped back :old: :old: :old: :old:

Aye aye. We were remembering the 80s/90s not nowadays, and whether you like it or not it happened. Its a part of CCFCs history. 'Snotty little boys' quite amusing that fair play :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 pm

im a huge city fan, love the club to pieces, now some people may agree with me...some people will disagree with me but i love hearing the city stories from back in the day. i love it when it kicks off from time to time. just how it is. ive seen a lot of trouble over my 14years watching the city and i like it when it get's rowdy on the odd occasion.
there isn't much point trying to target me because i know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with me and it's just one of those things i like to hear about.
now on the other hand i don't like hearing stories like chelsea where people are getting locked up for virtually nothing and are serving very unfair sentences.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:im a huge city fan, love the club to pieces, now some people may agree with me...some people will disagree with me but i love hearing the city stories from back in the day. i love it when it kicks off from time to time. just how it is. ive seen a lot of trouble over my 14years watching the city and i like it when it get's rowdy on the odd occasion.
there isn't much point trying to target me because i know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with me and it's just one of those things i like to hear about.
now on the other hand i don't like hearing stories like chelsea where people are getting locked up for virtually nothing and are serving very unfair sentences.

Fair play mate. 99% of the time it was two sets of lads who both wanted it on so no probs in my eyes. CCFC away support would have been hardly existent in those days if it weren't for the number of lads involved. Poor I know, but that is the way it was :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm

ive heard a lot of stories over the past and yes your right :ayatollah: i'm just looking back say around the year 2000 and looking at the lads who would cause trouble and looking and the youngsters in their fake S.I. jackets and wonder wtf has gone on :lol: