Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im Inducting my 3 year old son to the

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Cardiff City Stadium this Season its such a shame that he will never witness Ninnian Park. However the dreams and memorys are about to begin and he will thank me later on in life that he supports the number 1 side in Wales and the greatest football team in the land regardless of what division we are in :ayatollah: .So family stand this season for me lol or i might just start him off in the Canton End :lol: :ayatollah: lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I just really hope that His first season will be a Championship winning season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Does anybody on this board go in the family stand if so whats the view like in there ???? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Im Inducting my 3 year old son to the

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 pm

I sit there as far as atmosphere its poor well mind you im 15....

But the entertainment for kids is great and there is no swearing at all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I sit there as far as atmosphere its poor well mind you im 15....

But the entertainment for kids is great and there is no swearing at all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ill have to take my mute control then :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I sit there as far as atmosphere its poor well mind you im 15....

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ill have to take my mute control then :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

theres a decent view there :ayatollah: