Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NADAL OR MURRAY??

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 pm

i would love murray to win but has RAFA just got too much class??

murray will have to play very smart and really go for his shots to beat rafa as he is just relentless on every point, if our players has half the work rate and mentality of nadal we'd have pissed the league, the guy is top class, a pure athlete and a born winner, murray has a tough job on his hands and i feel for him as the top 4 in mens game are the strongest i have ever witnessed and murray could finish his career as one of the best players never to win a grand slam, he needs to win one soon!

som people may disagree but murray is a quality player, his serve will be key 2moro, 1st serve percentage high and he has a chance as hes probably second best returner in the game, he always starts sllow and cannot do that against nadal, i say good luck to him, he is five times the player tim henman ever was(to which henman agrees) and even henman should have got to the finals in his wimbledon career goes to show how bad the top 10 was back then. Sampras although a great player had it quite easy back then, only really hewitt, roddick and the aging andre agassi challenging him

good luck Andy murray i feel you'll need it

Re: NADAL OR MURRAY??

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

NADAL please. i f*cking hate tennis, the less i have to read and hear about it the better. i get up and instead of turning on sky sports news for the latest sport. i get ''wimbledon report'' f**k that.
murray gets stuffed and the back pages turn back to football :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

Nadal

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 am

murray will bottle it again,hasnt got a champions temprement,he ll beat nadal or federer in some dodgy middle east tournament and the media will claim hes among the world elite
plus the guys so fcukin miserable he makes Dave Jones look like Timmy Mallet

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 am

Its Murrays year guys trust me. He has always had the game and his mentality is different since France. C'mon Andy!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 am

Come on Murray :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 am

i do think this time, its murray

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:33 am

murry is a bottler like us over the last few seasons but would like to see him win :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am

Nadal Is a fantastic player. But I hope Murry comes through, I think he can do it.

Come on Murry!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:13 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:i would love murray to win but has RAFA just got too much class??

murray will have to play very smart and really go for his shots to beat rafa as he is just relentless on every point, if our players has half the work rate and mentality of nadal we'd have pissed the league, the guy is top class, a pure athlete and a born winner, murray has a tough job on his hands and i feel for him as the top 4 in mens game are the strongest i have ever witnessed and murray could finish his career as one of the best players never to win a grand slam, he needs to win one soon!

som people may disagree but murray is a quality player, his serve will be key 2moro, 1st serve percentage high and he has a chance as hes probably second best returner in the game, he always starts sllow and cannot do that against nadal, i say good luck to him, he is five times the player tim henman ever was(to which henman agrees) and even henman should have got to the finals in his wimbledon career goes to show how bad the top 10 was back then. Sampras although a great player had it quite easy back then, only really hewitt, roddick and the aging andre agassi challenging him

good luck Andy murray i feel you'll need it

Murray does'nt get enough of his first serves in. His second serve always seem weak and predictable, resulting in him losing more of his own service games, unlike Nadal.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 am

COME ON MURRAY WIN WIMBLEDON AND HELP ME SHUT THE ANTI-MURRAY SQUAD UP ONCE AND FOR ALL .... BEST BRITISH PLAYER OF ALL-TIME AND ALSO AN OUTSTANDING ATHLETE WHO DESERVES TO WIN A GRAND SLAM! ... PEOPLE WHO DOUBT HIM, DONT WATCH HIM ... OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE HOW GREAT HE IS! :evil:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 am

AHERNE wrote:COME ON MURRAY WIN WIMBLEDON AND HELP ME SHUT THE ANTI-MURRAY SQUAD UP ONCE AND FOR ALL .... BEST BRITISH PLAYER OF ALL-TIME AND ALSO AN OUTSTANDING ATHLETE WHO DESERVES TO WIN A GRAND SLAM! ... PEOPLE WHO DOUBT HIM, DONT WATCH HIM ... OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE HOW GREAT HE IS! :evil:

Agree :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:54 am

C'mon Andy. You can do it (I think!!!!)

However, if he loses to Nadal, then it can't be described as "bottling." Nadal one of the best tennis players in history.

Not like us losing to Middlesboro, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich etc etc etc . . . . . . . . . They were all crap
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: