Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Haye

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 am

Does anyone else think he's too cocky by far and will get his comeuppance in the ring tomorrow night? You'd swear he's beaten no-one but world champions all his career, rather than this being his first real test. I've just heard that he's wearing an England shirt into the ring tomorrow night which, apart from being tacky in the extreme, could end up being cockiness too far. Too much of his tiresome bravado could really really piss off Klitschko a little too much and spectacularly backfire for Haye

Re: David Haye

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:56 am

Klitch will knock him out inside 8 rounds, he is far superior.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 am

i was thinking exactly the same but klitch has got a weak chin it should be a good fight but hes far to confident i think

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 am

David Haye has been getting right on my tits! He's starting to remind me of prince Naz - which is why I was over the moon when he got battered.
I think Haye will loose, serves him right for being a millwall fan as well :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:02 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Does anyone else think he's too cocky by far and will get his comeuppance in the ring tomorrow night? You'd swear he's beaten no-one but world champions all his career, rather than this being his first real test. I've just heard that he's wearing an England shirt into the ring tomorrow night which, apart from being tacky in the extreme, could end up being cockiness too far. Too much of his tiresome bravado could really really piss off Klitschko a little too much and spectacularly backfire for Haye

I do want Haye to win but if he lost I would not be that dissapointed as he has acted like an idiot in the build up. He does not need to promote this fight in the way he is doing as the interest would always be there. Vlad has been very dignified throughout and a likeablke person! :old: