Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOXING IN GERMANY

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 am

the judges are corrupt i watched the sturm mackin fight last week and it was a joke haye will have to knock him out to win over there no way they will let him win on points. also the referee has reffed klichco and his brother 6 times in total and they like to lean on the opponent and push which is not allowed but have got away with before with this ref so haye has a massive task to win i cant see it but would like to see him win

Re: BOXING IN GERMANY

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 am

nicky evans wrote:the judges are corrupt i watched the sturm mackin fight last week and it was a joke haye will have to knock him out to win over there no way they will let him win on points. also the referee has reffed klichco and his brother 6 times in total and they like to lean on the opponent and push which is not allowed but have got away with before with this ref so haye has a massive task to win i cant see it but would like to see him win

spot on, Macklin one that fight if it was in any other country! hHaye needs to win by TKO, I think he can do it and will guess at a late 9th round stoppage! C'mon Haye bring all the belts to Britain! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 am

That was a close fight, every round could have gone either way and sturm did have the quality work throughout. Macklin was nakered and it showed towards the end. I don't think that result was to unreasonable and Sturm said they would fight again soon.

richie woodhall was blabbering about how anywhere else it would have gone the other way, but he regularly talks more nonsense than someone with alzhemers. Even Jim Watt had it as a draw, everyone was torn on that fight. For me Sturm was wiley, did another work towards the end of close rounds in the middle of the fight to nick them.

Though I do agree boxing in Germany can be a bit suspect with the judges, but they can everywhere with home advantage.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

What time does the fight start

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 am

I hope haye loses i got to be honest, just cant take to the bloke although would never tell him to his face :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

...and the winner will be....

C'mon Wladi, that kn0b needs a beating...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Why would they favour Klitschko ? Just wandered as the Germans hate both Countries i would of thought :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 pm

thats where hes based and mosts his fights are there i think

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

fox566 wrote:That was a close fight, every round could have gone either way and sturm did have the quality work throughout. Macklin was nakered and it showed towards the end. I don't think that result was to unreasonable and Sturm said they would fight again soon.

richie woodhall was blabbering about how anywhere else it would have gone the other way, but he regularly talks more nonsense than someone with alzhemers. Even Jim Watt had it as a draw, everyone was torn on that fight. For me Sturm was wiley, did another work towards the end of close rounds in the middle of the fight to nick them.

Though I do agree boxing in Germany can be a bit suspect with the judges, but they can everywhere with home advantage.

ye i had it a draw aswell but one judge had macklin by 2 rounds and the other 2 had sturm by 4 it just doesnt make sense with 6 rounds involved i think boxing is corrupt in whole to be honest

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

nicky evans wrote:thats where hes based and mosts his fights are there i think

Yeah just realised that after i had posted :oops: :oops: :lol: