Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don Cowie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 am

I posted yesterday that Goodie and Taylor were booked in for medicals today long before it broke Taylor was signing although it looks like they have been moved to Monday, add DonCowie to that list

Re: Don Cowie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:17 am

Taffs Well Blue wrote:I posted yesterday that Goodie and Taylor were booked in for medicals today long before it broke Taylor was signing although it looks like they have been moved to Monday, add DonCowie to that list

A excellent midfielder to our scottish revolution! Lets hope it does not end up like boro!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:18 am

Is this guy any good?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

Cowie is quality.. here they all come!!!! ;)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

just the type of player we have been missing in recent years :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

Birmingham have recently signed Adam Rooney from Inverness too , so maybe there is some talent in the SPL after all ?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Birmingham have recently signed Adam Rooney from Inverness too , so maybe there is some talent in the SPL after all ?

Shocked there wasn't more teams after Rooney. Inverness will struggle to replace him. Cowie has done well since moving and is forcing himself into the Scotland squad.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 am

would be nice if Cowie is on his way but as with Taylor until I see them on official site holding up a shirt .....

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

billy ronson wrote:would be nice if Cowie is on his way but as with Taylor until I see them on official site holding up a shirt .....

Cowie, Gunnarsson, Conway, Bellamy, Whittingham, Goodwillie, Taylor, Parkin..

There are so many permutations of how Mackay could use these players if he
has them all here that im not even going to bother trying :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing is certain, if we get Gunnarsson and Cowie, the middle of midfield
will be no place for the faint hearted, both are well happy sticking a leg in where
it hurts!!!

Ah, im glad i logged on now :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

PtB wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Birmingham have recently signed Adam Rooney from Inverness too , so maybe there is some talent in the SPL after all ?

Shocked there wasn't more teams after Rooney. Inverness will struggle to replace him. Cowie has done well since moving and is forcing himself into the Scotland squad.

Celtic will be happy he's gone as its 1 less banana skin for them now , ICT away always a dodgy game for them :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Let’s be honest the Scottish league is as good as Division 1 over here.

Can’t get carried away as none of these players stand out in the football world, they are cheap and we need bodies

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:41 pm

missed a gem their wasnt even aware he was available. :cry:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:Let’s be honest the Scottish league is as good as Division 1 over here.

Can’t get carried away as none of these players stand out in the football world, they are cheap and we need bodies

Yeh righto. :?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:Let’s be honest the Scottish league is as good as Division 1 over here.

bit harsh as some of the players up in that league would be some of the best championship players. some could even make it in the prem i.e. goodwillie.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:32 pm

How much would he cost us?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

ROB CCFC wrote:How much would he cost us?

Contract expired good age 28

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:I posted yesterday that Goodie and Taylor were booked in for medicals today long before it broke Taylor was signing although it looks like they have been moved to Monday, add DonCowie to that list

Yes you have :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:
ROB CCFC wrote:How much would he cost us?

Contract expired good age 28

He still has another year to go on his contract, so I'm sure he'd cost you an extortionate amount of money - rumours from Forest were that he'd cost at least 3million (he's good but he ain't that good).

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

anotherhornet wrote:
He still has another year to go on his contract, so I'm sure he'd cost you an extortionate amount of money - rumours from Forest were that he'd cost at least 3million (he's good but he ain't that good).

FAIL!!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
anotherhornet wrote:

FAIL!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: