Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Had The New Shirt Delivered

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 am

And it really does look good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only 1 disappointing thing about it for me is that the Welsh dragon on the back of the shirt has gone. I know it's not the end of the world but I'm a proud Welshman and having our national emblem on the shirt always meant a lot to me.

But as I said the shirt looks really good well done to whoever designed it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just Had The New Shirt Delivered

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:39 am

castleblue wrote:And it really does look good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only 1 disappointing thing about it for me is that the Welsh dragon on the back of the shirt has gone. I know it's not the end of the world but I'm a proud Welshman and having our national emblem on the shirt always meant a lot to me.

But as I said the shirt looks really good well done to whoever designed it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love the shirt

To me its all about how the logo looks on the front, Malaysia looks very smart
irrespective of anything else.

Mate, The Welsh Dragon IS on your shirt, its close to your heart above the Bluebird
on the club badge ;)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

taffyapple wrote:
castleblue wrote:And it really does look good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love the shirt

To me its all about how the logo looks on the front, Malaysia looks very smart
irrespective of anything else.

Mate, The Welsh Dragon IS on your shirt, its close to your heart above the Bluebird
on the club badge ;)

Your right Taffy both about the shirt and my heart.

Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 am

Im off down the shop to collect mine a bit later on , the Club told me that the FA/FL stopped them putting the Welsh flag on the shirts ...... may do 1 myself instead :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 am

Cant wait to get home
Whats the fitting like lads?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Im off down the shop to collect mine a bit later on , the Club told me that the FA/FL stopped them putting the Welsh flag on the shirts ...... may do 1 myself instead :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I'm shocked at that but what the hell the shirt really does look good I'm sure you will like it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 am

eighty_8 wrote:Cant wait to get home

Well I'm built for comfort if you know what I mean and I always have my shirt on over other clothes so it does sort of hang on me a bit. But that is more to do with me than the fit of the shirt I also have one for my Grandson and that looks pretty good to me.

As Taffy says this is a very smart shirt and I'm sure it's going to be very popular with the CCS faithful. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 am

Well if your a size 88 its gonna be quiet tight you
fat b*stard!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

taffyapple wrote:

Well if your a size 88 its gonna be quiet tight you
fat b*stard!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You've seen my shirt then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Im off down the shop to collect mine a bit later on , the Club told me that the FA/FL stopped them putting the Welsh flag on the shirts ...... may do 1 myself instead :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

The dragon tab was only on the shirt since Sam's time.It was one of his little wheezes to make us BIGGER
than Barcelona.