Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kris Boyd

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

Anybody think we will make an offer for Kris Boyd ?
Scottish, scored lots of goals in SPL, did well at Forest (10 games, 6 goals).
And Boro are looking to sell.
I think him at 6ft1 and Goodwillie up top then we could be a mssive force this season

Re: Kris Boyd

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah Boyd can do well with Goody and Sctotish Strikeforce would be calss goos post hope it comes true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

No thanks as he is fecking garbage.

He was a prolific goal scorer in Scotland but struggled over here....i can see the same in Goodwillie as they don’t cut it in the English league.

If we were all honest then none of us had ever heard of Goodwillie....cant be that good if none of the top teams are interested in getting him.

Hope i am wrong

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

He turned us down at the last minute before to go to Rangers so that showed his committment to us. I wouldn't touch him

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:No thanks as he is fecking garbage.

He was a prolific goal scorer in Scotland but struggled over here....i can see the same in Goodwillie as they don’t cut it in the English league.

If we were all honest then none of us had ever heard of Goodwillie....cant be that good if none of the top teams are interested in getting him.

Hope i am wrong

:ayatollah:

I've known about Goodwillie for a while now, always thought he would be a great signing for a club like ours. I still think that, he's easily worth £2,000,000 imo