Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN: PSG bid for Taarabt

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

£13.5m according to their sources :o wonder if they'll accept?

Re: SSN: PSG bid for Taarabt

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am

He basically carried the QPR team last year, but would never say he was worth over £8 million.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:He basically carried the QPR team last year, but would never say he was worth over £8 million.

they'll accept to get some italian has-been in

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:16 pm

boxerbob wrote:they'll accept to get some italian has-been in

Don't think your far wrong mate.

He done for us what we wanted & wants his big move so I personally wish him well.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm

hes a class act ,it would have been nice to see him in the premiership for a season but im sure hell be a big hit in france

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 pm

he is obviously a great player - don't like his attitude but that could change. i know he is young but 13.5million is a very heavy price tag. i think he is worth around the 7/8million mark but then again...you look at henderson and what he has gone for and you wonder if 13million is fair?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

When you put it in perspective its an astonishing bit of business for QPR.

£1m outlay with a return of €15M euro (Spurs have a 40% sell on clause) so QPR likely to see around £10m not bad business & would actually be a record transfer for a player out of the second tier, more than Bale, Walcott etc so again good business.

Personally would of liked to see him test himself against the best but he is hard work behind the scenes & his biggest defender Neil Warnock has had enough of him. Some of the strokes I've heard he's been pulling with the club are ridiculous.

Sorry to see him go but leaves a lot of amazing memories.