Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lech Poznan Fans - Show ushow it should be done

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am

Check this out, its an under 12s game FFS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuwVi8dSQWk I think they must take fan lessons on a biweekly basis

From a different angle but these guys are nuts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ju8-AzH6I&feature=related

Re: Lech Poznan Fans - Show ushow it should be done

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

thats just mad.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

brilliant ain't it. hate the fact that A LOT of teams are copying the huddle thing that man city are doing.
brilliant support though

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

We Should Do It :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:We Should Do It :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If I saw that stupid huddle/bounce thing at city id cringe. Its seriously seriously embarassing.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:We Should Do It :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: don't wanna copy more songs :(

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

we should copy em...by making an atmosphere :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

lewis91 wrote:brilliant ain't it. hate the fact that A LOT of teams are copying the huddle thing that man city are doing.
brilliant support though

Man City weren't the first, they stole it from these guys.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 pm

i know sorry didn't write that down properly. i meant a lot of teams are copying lech poznan just like man city and celtic for example.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:brilliant ain't it. hate the fact that A LOT of teams are copying the huddle thing that man city are doing.
brilliant support though

Your right, i was at Eastlands when Lech took on Man City in the Europa cup, there were probably about 15k Poznan fans and they absolutely silenced the ~50k home fans

You can see that they allow for a conducter using a drum, is this something that is even allowed at CCS? I remember watching Wales back in the mid 90s there was people conducting, this did help slightly

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

jhippno wrote:
Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
brilliant support though

Your right, i was at Eastlands when Lech took on Man City in the Europa cup, there were probably about 15k Poznan fans and they absolutely silenced the ~50k home fans

You can see that they allow for a conducter using a drum, is this something that is even allowed at CCS? I remember watching Wales back in the mid 90s there was people conducting, this did help slightly

But then people will complain its getting like egg chasing. not my opinion . were all passionate about our teams / sports .
cant we all grow up and support each other sports. Be honest most of us have enjoyed football / rugby / boxing and other unimportantant events . :old:

I'd like to buy the world a coke in perfect harmony

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:we should copy em...by making an atmosphere :ayatollah:

we can start our own version all huddle together then start doiung the birdie song or humpty dumpty :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am

i think we should all gather in one block....then all go fecking mental! that'll be good for the cameras :lol: